Recent content by nathanm

1. nathanm

TAS Old crap now cheap

they open this week? have a few bits n pieces put aside for them and Risdon Vale.
  2. nathanm

TAS Old crap now cheap

Location: Hobart, Tas Reason for selling: Surplus parts from builds I no longer require Item: complete 3x9 drivetrain Item Condition: good to average Price and price conditions: $50 Extra Info: Cranks are 22/32/44 175mm arms, Shimano XT rear derailleur, LX shifter and top pull front derailleur...
  3. nathanm

Shorts - The struggle is real

Unfortunately we only have grey or blue or may have been able to help you out. But if you're flexible on colours shoot me a PM. Saxon is 6 foot 5 inches and the shorts come to just on his knee standing
  4. nathanm

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Did you not see it has Bombers? glorious 30mm stanchion ones too. Ready for your next DH round. And who wants the black brake levers? I didn't see a request for them on every single MTB buy and sell page several times over the last few months. You'd think if someone was that desperate they'd...
  5. nathanm

Picked up a mint condition 2003 Kona Shred. Only changes are road tyres and XT M785 brakes which will be pulled off for separate sale. Has only been used sparingly for commuting. Just need to decide what to do with it now. Sell it to a collector, give it to the kids to use or stick it on a...
  6. nathanm

Took the trail dog for a run with a mate and his family at Shag Bay. Bit of a super slow first lap so the dog got bored and did a few Zoomies and burnt too much energy. Second lap i was on a flyer and the girl dog couldn't keep up and i had to pull up as she was getting distressed. Funny to...
  7. nathanm

TAS FOUND: 32 spoke 26 inch rim

I've even got a Mavic XC717 rim on Shimano XT Hub newly arrived i could do at a reasonable price but he doesn't want Mavic. I do have a pair of Rhyno Lites on Shimano hubs on the STP but id have to ask Covid prices for that set.
  8. nathanm

TAS FOUND: 32 spoke 26 inch rim

I've got a complete wheelset but they're mavic rims.
  9. nathanm

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

typical asian sizing chart unfortunately. 56 chest for XL and 68-76kgs. That's a medium sized Western Male. 73cm isn't going to be long enough for a 6 foot bloke. That's why we went full custom sizing so that we could get gear that actually fits properly.
  10. nathanm

Little Things You Hate

Yeah were with Shannon's had issue's with one male staff member on their claims line but the other couple we spoke to were good. Police report, witness statement and insurer are all backing her claim and it has been confirmed she is not at fault. Have a hire car but it's just disappointing to...
  11. nathanm

Little Things You Hate

Never a big fan of motorbike riders but one fuckhead last night decides to overtake the missus, in a 50 zone, whilst she's turning right. Her HRV'S drivers door, front guard, mirror and front right wheel is proper fucked as is his wrist apparently. Of course because he's uninsured hes trying to...
  12. nathanm

Posting for a friend..... Bought this 2018 Giant Anthem frame with shock and dropper for a bargain and rebuilt it with his selected parts.
  13. nathanm

TAS M8000 XT RH Brake Lever (Black)

Yeah probably the better idea
  14. nathanm

Confessions from the fuckwits

Roof of the bayside inn motel units.
  15. nathanm

Confessions from the fuckwits

Structural rigidity? Don't forget that either. Jokes aside thats only the first, well second time ive done it. With my shitty old mazda 3 its the best and easiest one to transport my bike. Have seen and heard of plenty of bikes coming off all manner of Tow bar racks and getting damaged on...