Recent content by Nathan_S

1. N

26” 20x110 front wheel

Item: 26" 20x110 front wheel, not fussed on brand as long as it spins relatively true Location: Gold Coast QLD, happy to run uptown Brisbane. May consider interstate if seller would be happy to ship Price range/Willing to Pay: what ever there worth now days..... haha Extra Info: would consider...
  2. N

26" 150-170 fork

Item: Chasing a 150-170 fork, ideally a 160 tho tbh, like an old talas or a lyric Location: Gold Coast but happy to pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Happy to go to $500 as that's what the ones on eBay are Extra Info: Preferably 1 1/8 straight, but being that I reckon these will be...
  3. N

8.5x2.25 shock

So going to try my luck here, but preferably after a Fox DHX5 coil or Air shock. Item: Will consider other 8.5x2.25 (216x57) shocks. For a retro build that I’m currently doing. Location: I’m happy to buy anywhere within the country and I’ll float the postage Item Condition: Preferably one...
  4. N

Fox 40s…?

I thought they might, but wasn’t to sure. Thanks!
  5. N

Fox 40s…?

Item: Fox 40’s Location: I’m on the GC QLD, but am happy to purchase interstate and pay for freight Price range/Willing to Pay: 5-700? Extra Info: So I know this will probably be a bit of a long shot, but ideally chasing some 40’s. I’m not after anything brand new or anything remotely close...
  6. N

New forks

Yeah would like to have 27.5 all round. The transition has 3 different locations for the rear wheel, so can either lengthen or shorten the chain stay
  7. N

New forks

So I’d be more so looking at a 170 fork to retain the same geo then?
  8. N

New forks

That would be greatly appreciated if you could, thank you! I’ve just measured the OD of my current wheels, 26”with a 2.5 - 685mm
  9. N

New forks

Ah well that’s actually something I completely didn’t think of.
  10. N

New forks

So I’m in need of a new set of forks. I currently have a set of Fox 36 180mm forks on my bike, fairly sure they’re what came with the Transition TR250. And they’ve just about had their day. The stanchions have sever wear on them, the CSU creaks (was purchased in that condition). So here’s the...
  11. N

Transition blindside

26 ain’t dead yet for my TR250
  12. N

FOUND

Appreciate it mate! Thanks again
  13. N

FOUND

B
  14. N

FOUND

Did some searching, 99% sure the CCDB will fit in my frame. Would be keen on it
  15. N

FOUND

CCDB might actually fit, going into a Transition TR250. Correct me if I’m wrong?