Recent content by Mrlinderman

1. Mrlinderman

VIC Leaving Hobby Sale - sold sold sold

Hi Guys My order of sale was first come first serve, This has been sold outside of RB, as much as i wanted to hold it back for a burner that was further down the list with financial times as they are i cannot say no to the first person on the list wanting it asap so this is now sold thanks...
  2. Mrlinderman

Update: Currently being viewed today 6:30pm, if buyer passes then its on hold for another RB member till Wednesday, if that fails then there is another RB member next in line for dibs.
  3. Mrlinderman

If you were able to sell it all at very sensible 2nd hand pricing i worked it out to around $2800 in sales, but that is assuming you sell it all. Hence why i kinda dropped it to the price of the big market items (frame, drive train, big bits etc) i'm happy to take the hit, its under offer at the...
  4. Mrlinderman

dropped to $1900, i must be going insane :)
  5. Mrlinderman

Still for Sale
  6. Mrlinderman

Last Price drop for a while, down to $2050 for THE LOT
  7. Mrlinderman

Not yet bro, i'm still in the mindset of "it all goes or it stays"
  8. Mrlinderman

Price Dropped to $2150
  9. Mrlinderman

6"3 and like a glove
  10. Mrlinderman

This forum needs a like button :)
  11. Mrlinderman

Price Dropped to $2250
  12. Mrlinderman

Price dropped to $2500
  13. Mrlinderman

NP mate, I am holding out for a good month on the bulk sale as i have little time to deal with that many single sales haha, if unsold after a month i will break it all up, clean it all, take some swanky photos and post individual items
  14. Mrlinderman

Thanks mate, its all well looked after, just switching hobbies and rather have a few K into the new one
  15. Mrlinderman

Item: Bulk Sale, Not Splitting Location: West Melbourne, Collect ONLY, or will deliver within 50km of Melbourne for free Item Condition: New and Used Reason for selling: Leaving Hobby, Ride my Motorcycle more and want to upgrade Price and price conditions: SOLD , Replacement value is around...