Recent content by mr636

1. mr636

Bicycle tech bar

Yep, good honest shop. Wayne is a no nonsense bloke that takes pride in his work. Should have seen the build on my young blokes 24". Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  2. mr636

NSW sold

Hey are these still available?
  3. mr636

NSW 2014 Giant Trance Advanced SX large- spare wheel set and new rim

Item: 2014 Giant Trance Advanced SX- large frame Location: central coast- call me on O410776723- don't check here super often Item Condition: loved, but some wear as expected Reason for selling: finally updated Price and price conditions: $2200 Extra Info: Pictures...
  4. mr636

NSW Race Face SIXC Carbon handles and Chromag Ranger Stem

hey mate- are the bars still available?
  5. mr636

NSW Wtb- kids performance 20" or 24"

Item: USED kids bike as above Location: NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: ?? Depends on the bike- up to 1200 or so Extra Info: Hi folks, has anyone got anything suitable that they might want to offload? Looking for anything really. Anyone have anything? Looking at Spawn Cycles, Propain...
  6. mr636

Wingello? Easy to pick your way around?

Awesome! Thanks for that.
  7. mr636

Thanks guys! Mum lives down that way, so I'll take the bike next time
  8. mr636

Just saw this, cheers! Will give it a go next time I'm there. Is there tonnes of hills?
  9. mr636

Hey folks- i will be working there next week, and contemplating a quick after work ride. Is it sign posted? Anything to know??
  10. mr636

AM Canfield Riot

Weapon! Nice build!
  11. mr636

Mogo trails - snake track etc open? - anyone been lately?

Rode there a few weeks ago, and it was all in a pretty sad state of affairs. Logging right next to snake track, and a couple of bull dozers have cut across it. However..... Wandered into batemans Bay specialized and had a chat with them. Turns out there are some pretty sweet trails just...
  12. mr636

Giant pam2 27.5 wheelset

Gday folks, Figured someone must have a set lying around after lightening up their reign. Looking for these as a 2nd set of wheels, and not wanting to pay stupid money. If you have a set, let's talk! Must be the dt swiss 350 hubs
  13. mr636

TAS Sold

Pm sent.........
  14. mr636

South coast NSW trip.

good stuff! Keep it coming.
  15. mr636

South coast NSW trip.

Hi folks, I have a work trip coming up and will be heading from Nowra down to Merimbula. Can anyone suggest some trail rides? was planning on getting to Tahtra towards the end of the week, but was wondering if there were any others i should look at in between. Cheers!