Recent content by mooboyj

1. M

TAS White or Red Handlebars - 31.8 x 720+

Hmm, if Nathan isn't keen.... My Surge Evo is red and I'm hunting for risers now I've got forks 40mm lower...
  2. M

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Got out for a spin near John Forest and almost had a spew at the top of a long climb. Felt so so off, rolled back to the car after that. So so so farken hot here in Perth at a55hole o'clock. God I hate this place :/
  3. M

Bargain buys thread

Fark, no large :/
  4. M

TAS Sold - Thread left open for Antarctic discussion, or until Mods close it

I'll grab a pair Nathan. So what happened to my P3 in the end?
  5. M

AM Canyon Spectral 29 AL 5

My El Roy has Max Grip Assguys front and back and I didn't find them terrible to pedal. I will admit it took effort to really get the bike motoring, but they weren't the horrors I thought they'd be. My other bike runs a dual compound HR2 out back and a super Tacky DHF up front. I will say it...
  6. M

Rode the new trails at John Forest National Park. I've got to say I was highly impressed with them! Lots of nice views and scenary plus some fast and simple flow trails. Conditions were dusty AF though, can confirm my brand new DHF Super Tacky 1000000000000% saved me from a tree The Surge...
  7. M

I'm glad you got out of Kwinanna in one piece ;)
  8. M

Uber bike pads shredding the rotor

Seriously that damage is from a few runs at Meehan? No pad should be doing that. I've seen some gnarly damage to rotors on cars that run track day pads and try and use that setup on a daily. The pads never get up to temp and just gouge the crap out of the rotors. I've never seen this on a...
  9. M

I had no idea it was blue, since it's a climbing trial I'd never thought about that. I must say, wow the trails were so so blown out already. Is it worse this year or normal?
  10. M

Finally got the El Roy out onto the dusty af pea gravel of Kalamunda. There was a social ride so I tacked onto that for a bit before going my own way. A couple of observations: 1. Assguys feel weird. The bike has MaxxGrip Exo+ up front and MaxxGrip DD out back. When riding slow they felt...
  11. M

TAS Marzocchi fork parts

Do you still have the 35mm seals?
  12. M

AM 3

Jesus Christ, if you ever wanted the biking equivalent of a monster truck, this is it! It's beautiful, brutish and purposeful all rolled into one!
  13. M

TAS Marzocchi fork parts

Okay, the guy that'll look at the fork isn't back until next week at the earliest. Will message you after that.
  14. M

Pass the relay baton

Billy S seems like a mad man!
  15. M

Pass the relay baton

I bought a Super Tacky DHF as the front for one of my bikes. The other bike has a MaxxGrip Assguy... Pea gravel is shit shit shit, if anyone else tells you otherwise, they are on crack!