Recent content by Misplaced

1. Misplaced

SRAM DUB - Another thing you didnt ask for to fix that problem you have but didnt know about.

So once you let the marketing wash over you (and then have a wash), the summary is SRAM have created a new crank standard and BB unit standard to fit into existing BB shell options. I like the way they proudly pronounce themselves the spotters of ( not contributors to) the BB standards problem...
  2. Misplaced

That time you'd accepted you were dead...

Bought a bike on the joint credit card 24hrs after I said I wouldn't.
  3. Misplaced

The new platform...

but how will I know how many Bitcoins ( Farkcoins?) I've earmz since 2003!?!
  4. Misplaced

Mum just sent me a photo of her hanging out with Froome

Did she tell him to eat something?
  5. Misplaced

MIPS vs non-MIPS helmets when buying a new one?

squeaksqueaksqueaksqueak
  6. Misplaced

Best reservoir style floor pump for tubeless?

I just use a co2 canister. for less than a dollar each ( from cake decorating stores) it's going to be a while before I hit the cost of a tankpump.
  7. Misplaced

Fit a bike in a ute tub

:loco: Gonna give that revolutionary approach a crack! So, yes, your bike should fit ok in a triton dual cab tub lying down with front wheel off. Unless your bike is an XL with 29"wheels and a set of monsters or triples in general. With the roll top you can still consider one of the yakima...
  8. Misplaced

Hope's new 11 speed cassettes

hmm unsure, maybe 2 rides a week at 15km each ish? not a great indicator really, been through a lot of mud etc. being winter. wear seems same as Shimano, but early days still.
  9. Misplaced

Hope's new 11 speed cassettes

Yep, been running one since June. Happy.
  10. Misplaced

Chain reaction cycles

Yes actually. For the first time CRC beat Pushys! Ordered same day last week and CRC arrived yesterday. Pushys due tomorrow. So, thats definitely abnormal.
  11. Misplaced

Fat bastard's on Stans Crest's???

soooo, exactly the one I'll have spare soon then huh? let me know if you want to pick this up on PM/Email.
  12. Misplaced

Fat bastard's on Stans Crest's???

what rim are you after? I'm about to unbuild a Tune/LB wheel and it's a 29" 30mm rim, just in case that's exactly what you are after.
  13. Misplaced

12V compressor for tubless?

co2s are 90c each if you buy right.
  14. Misplaced

Who owns a Nukeproof mega 275?

Very pleased with my 290. Well designed. well made, nice to chuck around, easy to get parts for and onto ( threaded BB for the win). Also our mate Sam seems to pilot them well.:first: It's fun as all hell. I have done 2-hr flow trail rides on it but I wouldnt pitch it as a trail bike, still...
  15. Misplaced

Hope HB160 now on sale

I know right? Finally!