Recent content by Minlak

1. Minlak

What does your day look like?

Pie Day!!!! - the Bakery at Gin Gin does pie of the month on its Facebook - people voted for march and in April we get the pie etc - last month was corn meat in white sauce and was amazing - this month is Burger - Special Burger Sauce / Cheese / Pickles / Ground Beef - it’s good - tastes a bit...
  2. Minlak

The bike industry crisis

Yeah it’s happened to me twice now - once as a creditor (as in I had paid money and needed a refund) and once as a worker - the work one was about 3 yrs and I got all my pay and holidays - the administrator explained that smaller companies are the worst as many purchases are made as company...
  3. Minlak

The bike industry crisis

Getting your money back after a company filed for bankruptcy is actually pretty easy compared to getting money back from a company that claims it has no money to give. Easy as in terms of you are listed as a creditor then you do nothing you will either get it or you wont and depending on the...
  4. Minlak

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

My email when asking what I wanted to do said "As the items you have carry some value if you want a refund you need to return them" - "Normally we would offer a partial refund but the seller wants the items returned" - I think they weigh up the cost of return vs the cost of refund and see from...
  5. Minlak

Little Things You Hate

I don't disagree I personally said the same thing as soon as we started this season WTF why in NZ - But Australia is just not practical - they only want to create the illusion you might die not actually have you die - the "Outback" or even fringe outback will fuck you up so quick you are dead...
  6. Minlak

Little Things You Hate

I actually like that it’s in New Zealand - Means they can actually kill something and survive and make it interesting - You can’t put them in the heat cause water and death so to create adversity that means the cold - and the cold has nothing you can legally kill in Aus that’s easy to find.
  7. Minlak

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

The problem lies in the definition of Mods - I have had insurers deny me as the vehicle had headers on it and I have had insurers perfectly fine with ecu remaps (as long as it’s the factory ecu connected) and others consider the remap a mod - The other problem is 99 out of 100 people that do...
  8. Minlak

I think it more bothered me as all the reviews for the store were the same - had to pay for the missing item - that coupled with my needs for the product changing - just triggered me :)
  9. Minlak

Little Things You Hate

When I had my Transfusions they checked with me first that I had no religious beliefs that prevented them from doing them - I mean it wasn’t like I actually needed the transfusions to save my life or anything ;)
  10. Minlak

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Didn’t it take her almost 2 years to make a complaint to the AFP?
  11. Minlak

Little Things You Hate

One of the problems with mental illness in particular is they stop taking their drugs when they feel better - so you have thousands of people that should be ok as they are on correct medication and they are just not. I have actually stayed away from everything but headlines on this even as I...
  12. Minlak

The QUICK question thread.....

Just a heads up "Sporting Goods" are not the best option - They are onto that one now!
  13. Minlak

One of the Items I ordered came missing 1 part - A part that you really need to make the rest of it work - Contacted Seller thinking well accidents happen - Had to wait 4 days for them to be back in the "Shop" to reply to me - They then asked me to click a link to get the part I was missing...
  14. Minlak

They are doing another one as yet no date set - Will be Pirates of the Caribbean
  15. Minlak

Mine looks like the Princess Bride accompanied by an orchestra and Slava Grigoryan as guest artist