Recent content by Minlak

1. Minlak

Fiat 500... am I stupid to even consider?

Careful they go less than 10km/h over the speed limit
  2. Minlak

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Recent picture of @Dales Cannon
  3. Minlak

Stolen bike found for sale on Gumtree

To clarify something - If I buy a stolen bike and the genuine owner locates the bike and can prove ownership then I will have to surrender the bike and lose any money I have paid. All I am saying is because you may be in possession of stolen goods you may not be aware or even have a reasonable...
  4. Minlak

Yeah 100% but they may also be an innocent party that paid a fair price - or maybe even from a Pawn Shop? Buying something second hand isn't illegal - or the mods on here about to go to a Rico trial?
  5. Minlak

Depends on how you obtain the property back - Also if the bike was stolen in a different state the current owner may know nothing about it - Its very possible the current owner may have a receipt proving him to be the owner.
  6. Minlak

Im not sure about your dick but mine is usually clean anyway - I have always thought its way dirtier touching the toilets and sinks than my dick I don't know if its the hygiene or the distancing but I feel less people sick with colds and flus etc this year.
  7. Minlak

I actually don't know - But being positive means he still has to quarantine - as do all the people he was in contact with. If I think about I wonder if being vaccinated will make people more blaise about their approach to stuff.
  8. Minlak

So what is the thinking now that the New Zealand fully vaccinated airport worker using correct PPE has tested positive for Covid 19 and sequencing says it came from a Dubai passenger currently in quarantine in new Zealand.
  9. Minlak

The QUICK question thread.....

I assume you are asking as you are now a Mountain Bike Mechanic?
  10. Minlak

The QUICK question thread.....

As above get ahead of the curve and get mega boost - Hey guys I guess he didn't die?
  11. Minlak

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

We have an 83 diesel landruiser ute listed for sale in Bundy at the moment for $48000 and people calling it cheap
  12. Minlak

Confessions from the fuckwits

Started reading this and the second sentence in - My head was going Cockatoo's :)
  13. Minlak

It appears current thinking is the co-morbidity factor of Covid 19 - the vast majority of deaths to Covid had had 1 or more co-morbidity factors. In QLD now anyone with a BMI of 35 or higher is now considered a priority vaccination.
  14. Minlak

The risk is the same any age - It does not magically change at 50 - The risk to Covid complications however rises after 50 its considered far better to be vaccinated than not and with the number available they can't just stop so they recommended continuing with higher risk groups.
  15. Minlak

How do you maintain food discipline?

Genuinely curious - Why do you think so much Vegan food is named exactly the same as the meat version? Its not going to taste the same as the recipe that bears that name? I thought it might be to identify what you are eating but that doesn't make sense as it doesn't follow the same recipe?