Recent content by Miguel76

1. M

TAS Ergon GA2 FAT Grips

My old eyes are all jacked up tonight; Are they blue?
  2. M

VIC SOLD 5.11 Freerider size US 8

Item: size US 8 5.11 Freerider shoe Location: Melton Item Condition: Used - good Reason for selling: No longer fits my kids Price and price conditions: $0.00 Extra Info: They’re used but plenty of life left Pictures: sure
  3. M

VIC SOLD - iSi 4x4x2 rack

Hi team, I’m selling my iSi rack. It’s been a great, easy to use rack, though I prefer the Thule roof mounted racks to this. Item: iSi 4x4x2 rack Location: Melton (the Jewel of the West!) Item Condition: Great, though used Reason for selling: Prefer Thule roof mounted racks Price and price...
  4. M

Wisdom Teeth

I had both upper wisdom teeth pulled in the chair under local. Things didn’t go as well as the dentist planned as both teeth really didn’t want to come out. I ended up having my relatively small dentist straddle my chest and heave/yank for all she was worth. When the tooth finally let go (approx...
  5. M

Mystic MTB - Bright

I’m happy to pay to play. My only criticism is Mystic is losing trails due to logging and don’t seem to be adding any replacements; Gravedigger, Mystic DH, Lower Hero’s, Caro’s, Fly by night, The Eiger, Rhys’s pieces… It seems the focus is on Hero & Shred Kelly, to the detriment of the whole...
  6. M

VIC Five Ten Impact Pro US12 SOLD

Hey mate, bit of a thread dig; do you still have these?
  7. M

Some useful 3D printed parts, tools and accessories

Thanks Plank. I’ve sent you a pm.
  8. M

Thanks Plank. I’ve sent you a pm.
  9. M

Thanks Plank, that’s very kind of you. I’ll flick you a reminder on Friday.
  10. M

I recently saw these 3D printed Hope V4 bleed tools and am impressed and suffering FOMO. Being a troglodyte without 3D printing capabilities I was wondering if any of you resident 3D printing groove-masters would be willing to swap cold hard cash monies for printing & posting these V4 tools...
  11. M

VIC SOLD - Garage sale - 12sp drivetrain, carbon rims and other goodies.

I’ll take the raddlers if they’re available. Can pick up in Sunshine if that’s easy.
  12. M

Can you re-Anodize something that already Anodized ?

Thanks for the info Beeb. The previous owner polished the anodising off, back to bare alloy and I’d like it black again… maybe I’ll try the sharpie:)
  13. M

Can you re-Anodize something that already Anodized ?

Apologies for jumping in your thread, I’ll take my request elsewhere if necessary; does anyone know an anodiser who would do 3 knobs from my shock? In black?
  14. M

Trading access please

I thought ovens were his thing. Thanks for the inside tip:)
  15. M

Trading access please

Hello, may I please gain access to the trading wonderland? I have read the rules, will use the template, put SOLD in the thread title when the items sells, I have more than five posts and swear to play nice.