Recent content by mekros

1. M

Ampt Engineering - Ti pedals

Interested to see more. I'm not on insta so thanks for posting this and keen to see how these work out.
  2. M

SA 12sp Shimano Deore Groupset - New take off

What is the shift mount?
  3. M

VIC Fox Tapercast Gravel Fork

I need to check if my diverge will take a steerer that is cut short...
  4. M

The hams plan to ride in japan.

I am so envious of those that can take out time from their modern day slavery and do epic adventures like this. Keep it up and looking forward to seeing more of what Japan can offer.
  5. M

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

The breakwall off Nobby's beack in Newcastle? I might be up that way again soon, can I get some insight into some easy trails to ease a 9yo into? We have played a bit at Jesmond park, a few bits too rough for them, double barrel at Glenrock was done no problems.
  6. M

Sold Sold.

Inbound message
  7. M

Sold Sold.

Is it tubeless compatible? Keen if it is
  8. M

Sold 2021 Roost Nero, titanium, custom 27.5” XS with sliding boost dropouts

In five years time the midget will need a bike size larger than me! The other midget is lucky to have done 10km in 15 years.
  9. M

Sold 2021 Roost Nero, titanium, custom 27.5” XS with sliding boost dropouts

If only my pet midgets were riding more to justify buying this. Having said that, my 5' pet midget was out on a 26" wheeled bike, the wheels looked oversized on them. So tempting because titanium...
  10. M

The discount code thread

Rebel Sport has some on special https://www.rebelsport.com.au/fitness/sports-watches-and-activity-trackers?prefn1=model&prefv1=Fenix%206%7CForerunner%20745%7CEnduro%7CVenu%20SQ&sz=60
  11. M

The discount code thread

Love how their outdated banner is showing black Friday sales here in 'burner.
  12. M

NSW GONE - Shimano BR-MT420 brakes free to a good home

Check they've been assembled properly, I had one pop a seal on me. Not saying it will happen to all...
  13. M

The discount code thread

My turn to get the pushys discount code 4ZQ7FV119QEQ Lasts another 36 hours they claim.
  14. M

House Husbands

Do it! Being the breadwinner, I got a taste of doing domestic duties during this pandemic and it is more rewarding spending time with your kids, than slogging away at the computer on some document you know will be buried and forgotten in x years time. The closer connection as the kids unload...
  15. M

WTB: 27.2mm seat post 400mm long

Item: 27.2mm diameter 400mm long seat post for a budget bike build Location: NSW (will pay for postage) Price range/Willing to Pay: Nothing extravagant, it will be a bitsa project Extra Info: Building a Lefty and the bike frame I have came with a cut seat post, so I would like to get a 400mm...