Recent content by mas2

1. M

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Yeh it is. I joked about it the other day then found out my kids already had one.
  2. M

So it begins
  3. M

Just added an oil slick pump and oil slick straw to my Pushys cart. Just try and stop me.
  4. M

All aboard the oil slick train boys. Just got me some ergon ge1 evo grips with oil slick lock ring AND some oil slick tubeless valves. Cushcore inbound too.
  5. M

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

220mm rotors pffft whatever! Call me when they are available in oil slick.
  6. M

Newly Released Bikes General

New Polygon ebike out. $7.5k which is good money for the spec considering the Covid tax on everything. https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/2022-polygon-mt-bromo-n8-all-mountain-ebike
  7. M

R.I.P. Prince Philip @ 99

Not even the koala one? Tough crowd
  8. M

Bargain buys thread

Checking out pushys and they have some pretty good priced fox stuff. Socks $10 XXL Dirtpaw gloves (pretty much an XL size) $15 Fox Flux $50 (not mips)
  9. M

All the colours of the rainbow *ebike warning*

Update time! Just hit 1500km and still love it. Upgrades: Megneg - I was certain I would go coil except the suspension is meant to be too linear so the suggestion is to get a progressive coil. I thought I would give the Megneg a go after reading a few forum reviews and am so glad I did...
  10. M

Bargain buys thread

How you get 20% off? also pushys has 12% off for those wanting the new Gx axs
  11. M

Confessions from the fuckwits

Should have also added: Forgot to put the spacers back in the air side that have to be in there Took the damper side adjustment cap off then forgot at what angle I took it off and turned it a little
  12. M

Confessions from the fuckwits

It's been a while. Made sure to record the air pressure in my fork before I converted it to coil Didn't stretch the new foam rings and tore them Left the sag indicator off so had to take it back apart
  13. M

Bomber Z1 coil upgrade thoughts

Now that’s more like it. Just ordered.
  14. M

Honestly you need to treat this more like a bike mag/website review and just tell me it’s the best thing you’ve ever done. This will then confirm my bias and after I do it I can agree and reinforce your bias and the mtb circle of justification will be complete.
  15. M

Thoughts now?