Recent content by MARKL

1. MARKL

How wet is too wet?

This was pretty much my thought, most would be ok except for the jump line
  2. MARKL

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

They had neither the expertise or resources to get this project up and and running...straight up bad faith and misrepresentation
  3. MARKL

over vs under-biked.

Isn't underbiked if you have less than 5 bikes in your quiver? No such thing as overbiked
  4. MARKL

VIC Sold

I will take it if still available. PM sent
  5. MARKL

Hi Chimpy What length shock is in your current ad?

Hi Chimpy What length shock is in your current ad?
  6. MARKL

Lysterfield Cycles - a new way of funding trail work

My 2c, in no particular order: Business structure if you are going to set up as a not-for-profit you will need a whole bunch of legal docs drawn up, reporting, insurances etc make sure they are sorted before you begin As a director of a not-for-profit you can still be sued You cannot give an...
  7. MARKL

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

So for $5,000 I can buy 15 years access to trails that do not exist on land they don't have access to...
  8. MARKL

Advice for Bottlerocket build

Black
  9. MARKL

2 out of three aint bad....air, stanchions perfect... What have you got against a 1.5 steerer?
  10. MARKL

Could be, culling the collection. Are you buying?
  11. MARKL

Totem...it needs Totem
  12. MARKL

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Tonight we will tick over 400,000 people world wide confirmed with Covid-19. Current WHO numbers... Coronavirus cases - 392,440 Deaths - 17,149 Recovered - 103,396 So the mortality rate is currently 4.36% (17,149/392,440) The thing that scares me is...
  13. MARKL

There was a dude at the local supermarket today with a trolley overflowing with nothing but bread...bread FFS....it's not like it has a shelf life or anything...
  14. MARKL

France has now suspended bills and rents, same as Italy. Britain is instead going with 'herd immunity'. Shows the benefit of Brexit and not having to take instruction from/work with Brussels...
  15. MARKL

The economic plan (i am not really sure of the use of the word 'plan' in this case) seems...not well targeted. People haven't missed mortgage/rent payments yet because of Covid lock downs. Instead we seem to have given people more money for their dunny roll fortresses. If you are living paycheck...