Recent content by mark22

1. mark22

Little Things You Love

Sounds like a lot of racehorses to me..
  2. mark22

Little Things You Love

How did the word Drongo end up meaning idiot? I can't say I've seen a Drongo doing anything really silly. Pretty acrobatic when you throw one a morsel and perty flick's on their plumage.
  3. mark22

Women, etc.

That's been a tough situation mate, look after yourself. Hope it all works out well for you and him.
  4. mark22

The QUICK question thread.....

That's exactly how I do it and never had an issue, use a hard wood (merbau/kwila) not pine etc.
  5. mark22

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Just read this, had a similar when I was a pup, finished the course and loved it but the folk were wankers and gave it away. On our (class) first jump with no static line pulling the chute on exit, one of the guys landed wrong = spiral fracture tib/fib. Man you would hit the ground hard on those...
  6. mark22

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

I went to Adelaide once when I was younger but it was closed...
  7. mark22

What does your day look like?

Nah with a mate, mostly use nitrox around that depth. Looking back at that dive profile, is a bit like my MTB'ing , not to bad on the descents average along the flats and slowww on the accents and look i had a little rest near the top....
  8. mark22

The QUICK question thread.....

Definitely use carbon paste on carbon bars, stem and shifters/brake mounts. I've had trouble with brakes rotating without it on carbon bars correctly torqued, and you certainly don't want the bars rotating in the stem. I never use anything on aluminium bars.
  9. mark22

What does your day look like?

Headed out for a dive, primo conditions. Profile 1 (Strava equivalent)..
  10. mark22

Little Things You Love

Snapped this morning, at Golden Beach, one way to get it done.
  11. mark22

Seeking buying advice for a progressing newbie

Welcome, never go under gunned the fun factor is going to be the Spectral. Good allround bike most "capable" of the two by far.
  12. mark22

Spirit of Tasmania

Really, I didn't know that, are not some animals colour blind? maybe a tactile type of collar would work better for them ones..
  13. mark22

Spirit of Tasmania

Lot of collars on this dog..
  14. mark22

Little Things You Love

I'm not entirely sure that is correct...
  15. mark22

Little Things You Love

By that you mean the most awarded current affairs program in Australia. Sometimes a bit of centre granted, but it really has no peer imho.