Recent content by MarioM

1. MarioM

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

How is Coondoo now with the rebuild ? Now that lockdown is ended I can start coming back down . Can`t decide whether to surf this arvo or head down there for a ride .
  2. MarioM

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

I`ve not ridden it yet , maybe next week , but whoever is in that article ( can`t see as its blocked behind a paywall ) saying it will be better than Appin is a big stretch . I`ll report back once I`ve ridden it . I will say though , It is great we have this here and I hope they will allow...
  3. MarioM

FOUND

PM sent @kip01 . Cheers .
  4. MarioM

FOUND

Item: [Boost rear hub 28 hole 12 mm axle , Shimano . No straight pulls . ] Location: [anywhere] Price range/Willing to Pay:[Cheap as chips - let me know ] Extra Info:[Looking for a cheap hub to get a commuter up and going so if you have a busted wheel lying around or ? ]
  5. MarioM

Bargain buys thread

Must resist the temptation to buy . Its only $300 . The Description : Mad dirt jumper great bike has rock shock boxer forks mad dirt jumper hits jumps hard open two offers or swaps for a different bike or pitbike project
  6. MarioM

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Maybe I should do what everyone else does on facebook and ask if its still available . Vee brake back and I`d shudder to think what`s on the front .
  7. MarioM

But what if I want it ? Would be interesting to do a run at GV on this ? Any takers ?
  8. MarioM

Its near me and oh so tempting . Its $150 and looks ready for action . Perhaps better posted in bargain buys ?
  9. MarioM

Bargain buys thread

I`m looking for an RD-M5100 11 speed so sent Shimano an email enquiring when stock would be available here . I got a reply the next day which actually surprised me . Maybe all their stock is coming at the same time but may be worth sending them an E . Hi Mario, Thank you for contacting Shimano...
  10. MarioM

The Mitas / Rubena sealant ? I had one do that when I had to use a CO2 canister one night . I couldn`t figure out what the sound was after we kept riding . Changed tyre a few rides later and found what you found . Then the sound made sense .
  11. MarioM

I considered these but then stuck to getting some more Gilas . Gilas only available overseas though . Would be interested in a ride report once you`ve had some time on them .
  12. MarioM

Crank Removal Question.

Check this . Starts with non drive side first . Mate has it on his S works and he couldn`t figure out either . Use long pipe as can be set real tight ...
  13. MarioM

Bargain buys thread

Well , who`s up for the bargain of the century ! Text copied off facebook : The one with pink wheels is rtr and is $300
  14. MarioM

Yeah , had done that and its not too bad . If I`m using that gear ( which is not often apart from certain XC courses ) then I`m climbing a lot and more often than not suspension is locked . I had meant to buy the derailleur also - but guess what - out of stock , as I`d like to swap to 32 and 34...
  15. MarioM

Was going to buy a dinner plate Sunrace cassette for the Mondraker but sold out almost everywhere . Then stumbled across the Shimano csm5100 11-51 in stock at MTB direct at a good price . Did some searching on the net to see what sort of feedback and see what derailleurs can run with it ...