yes your right but they arnt coming off! I've inserted and malletted and pulled about 10 times now thinking I have missed something but no change.
I am ready to give up and send them in to a shop! not the relaxing sunday I was hoping for!!!
so the rods are both free as I can push them.
both sides look like they have dropped oiljust not a lot out of the damper side.
taken off the air side cap and pulled but same result vacuum/comes to a stop. im pulling pretty hard, in the videos they just seem to slide off so i'm not sure...
So its a rainy afternoon and I have all the tools so i decided to have my first go at servicing the lowers on my Pike.
So far I have removed followed the sram instructions and youtube videos but its not working as it should.
1. removed the air.
2. removed the rebound bolt...
1. 2 hours Sydney to launy
2. 1.5 hours launy to Derby
3. Renting a car like you said is a good option.
4. No you dont need to pay a fee (although you will want to pay for shuttles)
5. Not much formal accommodation in Derby but there is a lot of options on Airbnb. The town is pretty much...
Seconded. Call it the minion trail. A little slower rolling on the rear than an xc tire or semi slick but great cornering, climbing, braking grip.
Fantastic match for a dhf front on a trail/enduro bike.
Check Strava or pop in to Woody's wheels in woolgoolga to see Scott. He has done some great work on some trails behind woolgoolga. I think they held an enduro event there a few weeks ago.
Dozer on here is leading the charge on the DH scene in coffs too and is has the mt coramba dh back and...
I think i might be able to eek out 2 days ridding the week after the EWS is in town (say hello blown out tracks).
any regulars or experienced derby riders give some advice on
1. accommodation - looking at weldborough hotel - we will have a car with us so thinking of driving into Derby...