Recent content by lucky13

1. lucky13

ROAD lucky's hero malvern star

2 years in the making been travelling the planet and neglecting my bicycles for a couple of years, so the malvern star got a sweet make-over.
  2. lucky13

700c vs 27"

my tape measure stays in the bedroom to help boost my self esteem. but thanks for the answer. peace.
  3. lucky13

700c vs 27"

simple question i cant find a simple answer to... what is the difference in outside diameter between a 27" wheel and a 700c? anyone have a tape measure? cheers.
  4. lucky13

The stupid questions thread.

haha... fist time i've looked on here since i got home and here you are bad-mouthing boilys!... heaps of work tiger... plus boobs at the cri twice a week
  5. lucky13

The stupid questions thread.

lies hippy, lies! take the job at varley and watch lucky go! p.s. boilermakers are way sexier than mechanics :D
  6. lucky13

ourimbah 28/3/2010

cheers for all that dude... great advice and i know exactly what you mean about photobucket, i was just rushed for time. lucky
  7. lucky13

ourimbah 28/3/2010

i'll be there... cigar in one hand, camera in the other
  8. lucky13

ourimbah 28/3/2010

yep... she said you sucked :D you can make up for it tomoz on my chopper at the pump track thing
  9. lucky13

ourimbah 28/3/2010

good stuff buddy... all props go to mrs lucky
  10. lucky13

ourimbah 28/3/2010

there's a bazillion pics of the jumps in past threads dude... just trying a new perspective. glad you like the pics though... cheers
  11. lucky13

ourimbah 28/3/2010

here's the pics a very sexy mrs lucky took on sunday while i was busy embarrasing myself on the bike... rock-a-doodle-do! http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii121/13gorillas/ourimbah/ cheers, lucky
  12. lucky13

i'm scared of fixies :eek: getting stickers made atm that say "fuck you jimmy!" seat came off a bmx from under the lucky ranch house... feels nice against my bottom :D cheers big ears
  13. lucky13

this here is the latest addition to the lucky stable... cost me 50 bucks :D it's a 1980's mavern star something. now it's time to make it cool! so put up your thoughts... i was thinking i'd paint the frame army green and everything else matt black. cheers, lucky
  14. lucky13

Ourimbah Round 8 25/10/09

hey bud, Number: 402 Bike: white morewood Email Address: theyallneedlovin@hotmail.com cheers big ears :D
  15. lucky13

tell me what this graffiti says please

nah... i knew a girl once that smelt like cabbage so we were doomed from the start... coronas on the other hand are awesome and give me a non-sexual stiffy :D