Recent content by Lucaw

1. Lucaw

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

This for $1600
  2. Lucaw

Bargain buys thread

I don’t have Facebook either, I just saw it when I was looking through as if I see something I like I ask my friends to message the person. The only information i have is from the description
  3. Lucaw

Bargain buys thread

Just flip it upside down and put some loctide in the steerer crown join and it should be good. Please someone save me from myself https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/1435675253439419/?ref=share_attachment
  4. Lucaw

TAS 135x12 inner axle and endcaps for hope pro2 evo

Yes, they even had ordered the next pieces before I dropped the wheel of
  5. Lucaw

I’m going to drop off the wheel at cyclingo, and they said that they would sort it. I will tell the the part numbers. Thank you for your offer though
  6. Lucaw

Oh I definitely will be buying them new, it’s just a matter of who says they can get them
  7. Lucaw

The pro2 in the pro2 evo shell
  8. Lucaw

They did sell me them too, and they do fit the hub
  9. Lucaw

If I can convert it, yes. If I cannot convert it, my Norco gets bling, and I need to relace my 4 in 1
  10. Lucaw

I bought one from the lbs, but they sold me a pro2 even though I asked specificly for a pro2 evo :mad: It fits just fine in the hub body, but the bit that the free hub sits on is 15mm instead of the 17mm it needs to be :mad:I’m going back tomorrow, and I hope they fix there slip up
  11. Lucaw

TAS FREE: norco rival

bump
  12. Lucaw

TAS Old crap now cheap

Nah, i don't even want this
  13. Lucaw

TAS FREE: norco rival

Item: [/b ]2007 Norco rival s/m, Location: Hobart Item Condition: some of the threads on the bottom bracket shell are cross threaded and would need to be re-taped before use Reason for selling: I don't have the tools to re tap the bb Price and price conditions:$0.00 feel free to negotiate...
  14. Lucaw

Confessions from the fuckwits

I’ve done that, lucky dj2’s don’t have an ifp