Recent content by lost it

1. lost it

Sold 2016 Pyga Pascoe 140 650 for sale.

Sold
  2. lost it

Sold 2016 Pyga Pascoe 140 650 for sale.

Item: 2016 Pyga Pascoe Oneforty650. Medium. Location: SA. Happy to post. Item Condition: Very good. Reason for selling: Finally went carbon. Price and price conditions: $1000. Extra Info: Comes with works components angleset for -1.5*, rear axle and Hope BB.
  3. lost it

Sold Bos Deville FCV for sale

Still available
  4. lost it

Bos don’t do 29ers.
  5. lost it

Item: Bos Deville FCV 150mm travel, non boost Location: SA Item Condition: Small scratches on stickers. Stanchions perfect. Reason for selling: New forks Price and price conditions: $350. Ono. Willing to post. Extra Info: Recent service with new seals. Will come with another seal set. Easy to...
  6. lost it

NSW Sold

Pm’ed you
  7. lost it

VIC Found. Good trail/enduro wheels for DH

I’ve got a nice set of Superstar hubs on Flow ex’s if you ever needed any more. 150mm rear 20 front.
  8. lost it

2018 World Cup discussion

It’s really cool to see something different from the Fox/Rockshox kit that was The majority over the last many seasons. Propain on Formula forks, EXT shocks. Scott on Bos forks and shocks. Unno on Formula forks. Polygon on SR Suntour. Any I’ve missed?
  9. lost it

SA SOLD

Sold
  10. lost it

Sold

Payment pending
  11. lost it

Sold

Pm replied to.
  12. lost it

tantrum cycles

Very cool concept. He is the guy behind the Kona magic link bikes, which were pretty good. Would be cool to try out.
  13. lost it

Hope HB160 now on sale

Just looked at the geometry charts! My medium has more reach than there XL. Interesting review on dirt mag, they're usually a lot more positive for bikes/parts made in the U.K.
  14. lost it

Its time ... WWII movie classics

+1 for Downfall. Land of mine is a brilliant portrayal of post ww2 when the surrendered Nazis were forced to clear the lands of land mines. Recent release but well worth the watch. Other series that have been missed are: Generation war. The Heavy Water War. And has anyone mentioned...