Recent content by Ky1e

1. Ky1e

2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

Definitely that
  2. Ky1e

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rode it for the first time in 8 weeks! Wrist hurting a bit, need to get a mobius for it asap..
  3. Ky1e

AM Banshee Prime V3

I've taken 4 enquiries for new Banshee frames in the last two weeks.. Sucks that I can't get my hands on frames due to stock :( I better check my Titan out, see if it's starting to crack like yours has. Hope not. But lately it's been making a noise from around the BB area and I originally...
  4. Ky1e

In high lands - Two years later

Aaaannnnnnndddddd I'm done.
  5. Ky1e

160mm Fork help

Same man, bought a bike off Vanos which had Next SL's on them.. that was 5 years ago easy.. Still going strong on my endooro rig. Figured if they haven't exploded by meow, they never will
  6. Ky1e

160mm Fork help

I've sold about 30 revives over the past few years now, not a single issue with one, let alone a failure like that! OMG!
  7. Ky1e

Hello X Fusion

Would love to find a more suitable spring for sure. Might pull mine apart and get some measurements. Need to change the CSU anyway..
  8. Ky1e

Hello X Fusion

Yep love mine! had it for about 18 months now, been happy with it. Would be nice to have a firmer neg. spring, it's a bit soft for my fat arse..
  9. Ky1e

How to How to GoPro.... Bible

Best thing you can do to speed up editing 4K vids with Resolve if you have a slower machine is to generate optimised media. I edit on an I7 2600k (old AF these days) and it's fine for me. Takes a bit to do it, but works well
  10. Ky1e

How to How to GoPro.... Bible

I've got a full foam cover for my 9, but if you stick another dead cat over the mic drain on the side you should nearly eliminate all wind noise
  11. Ky1e

Mtb gym routine

I grabbed a copy of the enduro mtb training MTB strong training plan. I found that a lot of the exercises really helped my mobility and stability and would recommend them to anyone. They were focused a lot on gym and targeted on those who couldn't ride through winter, but I was able to...
  12. Ky1e

Lets talk Gloves.

Gotta say, I bought some Hanshe's a little while ago, and I've fallen in love with them! Well worth the $
  13. Ky1e

What does your day look like?

Yeah it's a 1HZ, which has some pump mods for turbo, going into an 80 that I picked up for a steal a few weeks ago [emoji106]
  14. Ky1e

What does your day look like?

Testing out the new old donk before installing
  15. Ky1e

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

[emoji23] A pimple faced teen asked me last week what model giant it was... I was gutted. Time to sell her and her buy that katipo I've been drooling over!