Recent content by Kris-MK

1. Kris-MK

Moving from the North Shore to Melbourne

It sure has been wet since I got here, feels like I never left Vancouver haha
  2. Kris-MK

That would be great, shoot me a message this week, I should have a vehicle sorted out by then
  3. Kris-MK

I've arrived gentleman. Just sorting out a ute but eager to get out and ride/meet some of the locals, even if just for a pint and a chat. I'm in Elsternwick for the next couple weeks with loads of free time
  4. Kris-MK

Loving the warm welcome and loads of suggestions, It's all much appreciated. Counting down the days til I land in about 4 weeks time. When does Thredbo usually shut down for the season? Going to have some free time at the beginning of May before I start work and wondering if it's feasible to...
  5. Kris-MK

@pink poodle The moustache game does the job, and you most certainly have my attention....;)
  6. Kris-MK

I really appreciate all the insight so far guys thank you! For reference sake my favorite local trail is only about 2 minutes long and has an elevation drop of roughly 90m so I'm more than pleased with lapping smaller stuff. Even living in Vancouver I only make it to whistler or any of the...
  7. Kris-MK

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm staying around St Kilda to start out until I can get a proper long term rental sorted out
  8. Kris-MK

Change is good with me, just being out on the bike is enough most days I'll be sorted with a travel bag so short flights when I need a fix is great Thanks!
  9. Kris-MK

I do like coffee so I have that going for me. I'll be landing in the eastern suburbs. From what I've gathered it looks like Mystic is probably the closest place to get a gravity feed. That sound like the case? Preparing myself for some weekend road trips to ride if it comes down to it
  10. Kris-MK

Hi Everyone, I'm Kris I'm moving to Melbourne for a while/permanently (hopefully) in April of this year and I intend to bring my Transition Spire with me. I don't know anyone in the country that bikes so I'm going to be interested in meeting some people to learn the trail networks around...