Recent content by Kerplunk

1. K

VIC SOLD - 2019 Intense Primer Large with extras

Bump - price drop $1800
  2. K

TAS SOLD 2017 Intense Primer

Buy my primer frame then, it’s a large..:)
  3. K

VIC Wtb enduro/trail bike frame

I have frame up for sale that might suit.. https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/2019-intense-primer-large-with-extras.321000/
  4. K

VIC SOLD - 2019 Intense Primer Large with extras

Item: Large 2019 Intense Primer + extras (see below) Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used in very good to excellent condition. Purchased new from Intense in Dec 2019 - one owner. Frameskined from new, removed for sale. Usual small chips and a few paint wear marks from the bike carrier (in...
  5. K

VIC Sold… Hope Pro 4 XD driver

Sold
  6. K

VIC SOLD - 140mm Debonair C1 pike/rev airspring

bump $45 posted
  7. K

sale pending
  8. K

VIC SOLD - 140mm Debonair C1 pike/rev airspring

Item: 140mm Debonair C1 pike/rev airspring Location: Melb Item Condition: used Reason for selling: excess, switched out to 150mm Price and price conditions: $45 postage included. Extra Info: Suits 35mm Pike/revs 2018-2021 see here...
  9. K

Item: Hope pro 4 xd driver Location: Melb Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Shimano 12 speed Price and price conditions: sold Extra Info: Bearings feel smooth, pawls engaging great, overall very good condition. Probably been used 1500km.. PM if interested. Pictures:
  10. K

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Infection induced immunity is the best you can get.. But.. you have to chance your arm that you will get covid without ending up in hospital and clogging the the health system.. From my understanding of reading the scientific stuff, catching covid while vaccinated gives you the best of both...
  11. K

6 odd years back I had just set my own business up and got caught a proper whack of real flu.. Sick as shit for 2 weeks then felt completely exhausted walking to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee for another couple of weeks.. Was 6 weeks before i could even think of riding a bike on a path for...
  12. K

here is a copy paste of the article; In vaccinated Britain, all my friends are getting COVID-19 Having your population double-vaxxed to the max doesn’t stop the virus from being rife, it just stops people worrying about it. Hans van Leeuwen Signs of life in London. Bloomberg London | As...
  13. K

Did you see this article about the UK? Very similar to what your saying and what I have heard from relo’s in London.. “For Australia, there is one simple message to take away from the British experience: vaccination does not mean the end of COVID-19. What vaccination means is that for most...