Recent content by Jrok

1. Jrok

Fox fork reduce travel

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all in this post! Last night i managed to reduce the travel to what i wanted, serviced the fork and did a tapered steerer to straight tube conversion and managed to finish the build of my pump track rig. It feels great now and ready to shreddy
  2. Jrok

Fox fork reduce travel

Thank you so much, Serial was right where you suggested!
  3. Jrok

Fox fork reduce travel

Thank you for the responses! Any vague idea what year it is so i can work out fluid volumes? Tapered steerer, approx 130mm travel, 26 qr wheel.
  4. Jrok

Fox fork reduce travel

Hi gang, picked up a cheap f series 32 fox fork, and its around 130mm travel, is there a ghetto way to reduce the travel to 100mm for pump track use? Dont know the exact year becauseni couldnt locate a serial number. Many thanks in advance! jez
  5. Jrok

Xt crank arm LH

That looks perfect! I'll message you :)
  6. Jrok

Xt crank arm LH

Item: LH hollowtech XT crank arm Location: vic Price range/Willing to Pay: not too much Extra Info: inherited some parts and want to use this crank on a project but dont have the left hand side. Need it so I don't ride in circles
  7. Jrok

Fork ID help

So far it looks like it is marzocchi drop off. Now just need to work out the preload/rebound afjustment via air air pressure/oil viscosity/internal components lol
  8. Jrok

Fork ID help

Hi Gang, I acquired a giant STP 1 to ride pump track with the kids, and trying to identify this fork that came on it so i can service it/set it up properly. Pretty sure its marzocchi, travel is 120mm and it has an air valve at the top of each leg and no rebound adjustment. Trying to work out if...
  9. Jrok

Dj forks?

Howdy, building up a norco ryde frame for myself and the kids for jumps and pump track, and looking for advice on a fork for it. Its a 26 straight steerer, currently has some clapped out bomber coil forks, and just wondering what others to look out for? I believe rst dirt, rockshox argyles and...
  10. Jrok

Disc brake advice

Strong enough for a 23kg ebike + my 85kgs? And easy to bleed?
  11. Jrok

Disc brake advice

Thanks for the input, are they easy to bleed like shimano's? I might be a dumbass but seem to struggle with some of the srams where you pump and push and pull and do the hokey pokey. Also, guessing these would be vastly better than a magura mt5?
  12. Jrok

Disc brake advice

Hey burners! Hope this is the right section and please don't hate me but I'm building an eMtb and need some decent brakes. Wondering if anyone has seen any red hot deals for a front and back set, prefer NOT dot as i hate handling dot fluid. Thinking shimano/magura or similar? I have seen magura...
  13. Jrok

FOUND WTB crown race

Item: crown race for cane creek 40 series headset. Tapered fork Location: vic Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Extra Info: bought a norco torrent s1 frame with headset in it, sadly my old build was cup and cone style headset, need a the crown race to finish the build
  14. Jrok

Sold Cotic BFe frame, Medium 27.5"

Cheers Plank. Tapered fork ok?
  15. Jrok

FOUND WTB or swap: medium hardtail frame VIC

Item: medium hardtail frame with modern geo Location: vic Price range/Willing to Pay: swap my rocky mountain growler frame, used/scuffed but ok Extra Info: realised my Large frame is a tad too roomy for me and i'd like to transfer my bits onto a medium frame (to suit me at 175cm). Tapered...