Recent content by jrewing

1. jrewing

Can America be fixed?

This thread epitomises a mainstream ’idiocracy’ phenomenon. I think i need to break it to you…you are mostly all exhibiting extreme political views. Extreme left, extreme right…. Youre all dingbats! Ignorance unbounded.
  2. jrewing

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Really you cant work it out?
  3. jrewing

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

i guess thats from people not familiar with Maydena terrain?
  4. jrewing

Whisky!

Dont drink much at all now. Spirits make me feel rough, though i thoroughly enjoy Bourbons. Cant enjoy Whisky, unfortunately. Have a couple of collected Whiskeys, the pride of them being a 78 Port Ellen 2nd Release ive had for 20 yrs roughly. Funny story I misplaced it at my parents, and years...
  5. jrewing

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Ahh crap. Thanks
  6. jrewing

Chunt of the year.

I nominate myself for finding a supply of $24.5 downhill 27.5 tyres for the rear that ive been going though, and im not sharing.
  7. jrewing

Bargain buys thread

https://www.facebook.com/share/HyaTQj4V8ZadyBEy/?mibextid=79PoIi Geez thats a deal
  8. jrewing

Yeah, I should of checked my bikes. Thread closed

Yeah more than 500lb. 550 up
  9. jrewing

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Ive emailed them. 6k NZD for frame, drivetrain, shock. June shipping expected. I want a red one. Good value. If i buy one online and fly over ride there, do i avoid the GST? And $335 Nzd for shipping. Hoping to put the Gst to a riding trip there.
  10. jrewing

Illawarra Escarpment Mountain Bike Draft Strategy: Public Consultation

Green Flow trail 1, green flow trail 34, blue flow trail 65…. Wonderful news
  11. jrewing

Fox 40 rc2 damper

Ive got the otherside round one possibly. Ill see if that one happens. If not ill consider this one. Thanks
  12. jrewing

Fox 40 rc2 damper

Item- fox 40 rc2 damper Price- few hundred Condition- not damged Reason-best Extra- long shot, but after the rc2 damper, or an old fork. I think 26/27.5 damper from like 09 up will be right. The rebound on the bottom one.
  13. jrewing

Maydena Bike Park

My happy place
  14. jrewing

Chunt of the year.

Feeling unsafe in only Aus..Nicky Hayden i guess felt safe until he wasnt? Numerous Motorcyclists have had incidents in Europe on their roadies. Too quote its just Aus is bullshit. Roadies are brave… i wouldnt put my life in the hands of the majority of Humans. Worldwide
  15. jrewing

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

Seem full steam ahead and it looks good last week. Did hear a test rider had a big one.