Recent content by Jpez

1. Jpez

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Holy shit. Last week I pulled up just in time to avoid a pretty fat tiger snake. Was on a bike path so saw him in time. Got a couple of pics of him. Just then I’m charging along some overgrown single track along the creek and see a small to medium sized snake at the last second. No time to...
  2. Jpez

Complimetary colours...

I think the dark blue ActoFive anodising is your only answer. Actually ActoFive is your only answer.
  3. Jpez

earthquake

I’m disappointed.I didn’t feel it! Any bit of excitement is welcome at the moment.
  4. Jpez

Complimetary colours...

I think polished goes stunningly on red. Edit: just read your post properly. Dark royal blue.
  5. Jpez

Forbidden Dreadnought

I searched high and low for a 126 link chain in 11sp. No joy. ze Germans had some but geoblocking. Ended up with 2 joiners. No big deal. Was just my ocd that was offended. Pushys recently sent me an email saying that they have Shimano 126l 11sp chains back in stock but don’t care enough now...
  6. Jpez

Newly Released Bikes General

Gonna say it. I know it’s hard to make a hardtail look original but that looks like a Chromag.
  7. Jpez

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Their concerns? The ONLY thing those idiots are concerned with are themselves. Nothing more.
  8. Jpez

Any Zwifters out there?

Are you in home detention or something?
  9. Jpez

Boom boom.
  10. Jpez

Lake Mountain Cascades Epic, Twice!

I’ll let someone else answer that. I’ve only been there once so don’t know it well enough to explain.
  11. Jpez

Little Things You Hate

I HOPE you didn’t misunderstand what I’m HUNTing for.
  12. Jpez

Little Things You Hate

Most wheels are pre order for approximately December delivery. Pretty annoyed as I have cash in hand.
  13. Jpez

Yeah. We had this booked before Delta was even a thing and things seemed ok at the time. It was always a roll of the dice.