Recent content by Jpez

1. Jpez

beautiful bikes - post them here

Definitely but much prefer his CNC evolution. P-train makes me think of Parliament-Funkadelic. Lets all get on the P-train !
  2. Jpez

It’s funny. I love love love skinny steel tubes on a hardtail. But they just look all wrong to me on a dual suspension.
  3. Jpez

I like them too. And not saying I don’t like it but the bracing plates at the head tube look just like my <$200 Kmart bmx did when I was a kid.
  4. Jpez

The seat tube kills it for me. It’s only a little thing but it just looks way over proportioned for no reason
  5. Jpez

TAS FOUND: Any medium or large single pivot complete bikes, half complete bike or frame only

No need to be sad. @HamboCairns has many and continuous journeys to follow.
  6. Jpez

Ha! I did the same. I knew it would be many money’s more than I could ever afford though. I do believe they are anodised. I think colour or lack of can be chosen too. There is a short frame bonding vid in there somewhere. Looks a lot more solid than a pole in its bonding process and construction.
  7. Jpez

These are giving me a major bike boner at the moment. The only mood killer is the fact they are bonded together in two halves like a Pole. And we all know how that’s been going. Actofive https://instagram.com/actofive_cycles?igshid=1lc90v4lzef6h
  8. Jpez

Newly Released Bikes General

I’d love to get down there. It’s just down the road but have a full weekend unfortunately. Would love to see a Prova in the flesh as well.
  9. Jpez

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Keen definitely! Able not so sure. Weekend rides are always a certain lock in but will have to play an arvo/evening ride by ear as I do the kiddo and cooking duties most evenings. I’ll have to count my accumulated brownie points to see if I have enough built up!
  10. Jpez

The You Yangs Thread

For those planning a ride this arvo the Youis has re opened.
  11. Jpez

I know! I looked at the same diagrams and wondered if my rocket surgery degrees would still be enough to do a tear down and rebuild! So many parts!
  12. Jpez

Didn’t really know where to put this but I’ve been following a small engineering company building a gearbox bike- Effigear with high pivot. The photos look amazing. Very keen to see the finished product. thought some might find this interesting
  13. Jpez

Little Things You Hate

Ok I think you just need to stop fucking around- a tall order for you I know and just buy her the only bike she truly deserves. Doesn’t matter if you have to ask forgiveness later just do it.
  14. Jpez

Going grey... 2019 Transition Sentinel

@leitch what happened to Thurston Moore?
  15. Jpez

The You Yangs Thread

got a bunch of zip ties? :D