Recent content by Jona

1. J

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I did something fun yesterday with my bike :) I did the Conway trail at Airlie beach! I did it from Airlie and came out on the forestry Rd and so glad I did because those first few climbs where rough! I got a rear flat on one of the fast descents about 13km through and slashed the side wall...
  2. J

NSW rollercoaster series 2016

Does anybody know if full face helmets are mandatory for these races?
  3. J

Training For Enduro Racing?

Enduro Training I want to do more enduro specific training and Im hoping this thread can help :) It sounds like you are riding quiet a lot. It also sounds like you have answered your own question with your core situation. Maybe swap out a xc with a core gym session or some interval...
  4. J

Enduro World Series Round 5 Whistler

Yeah my photos do no justice to the mental terrain here! deff alot crazier then glenrock! haha cheers mate :)
  5. J

Thanks mate :) Im not competing in anything this year, I crashed my skateboard (come to whistler and crash on a fecking skateboard!) and done some damage. So I have just been shooting/watching all the great events.. Deff going to train my ass off for next season though :)
  6. J

This is my first attempt at posting pictures. Had a great day out in the woods watching all the guys and girls shreading the Enduro World Series 5! For some reason they are smaller and a tad blurry... But ya get the gist. Cheers My mate Neil Maxwell. Got 32nd in Masters Craig...
  7. J

Aaron Gwin and his Specialized S-Works Demo 8

I am not really a fan of Gwin or demo's, but I think that bike looks great! And I really like fox on specialized and the mixing and the matching of components. Makes me think it's what the riders want not the big bad bike companies... Just my insignificant opinion.
  8. J

More epic all mountain races?

I do agree with you to an extent. But Tasmania has some decent enough areas? Even south nsw and Vic..
  9. J

More epic all mountain races?

I would like to start by saying that in no way do I intend to affend any of the Australian all mountain race industry. You guys and girls do an excellent job :) But I was wondering if there are any all mountain races in Australia that are A tad more "epic"? I.e have stages/multiple days? Or a...
  10. J

RedAss Downhill NSW/ACT State Series and Champs 2012

Na I haven't timed a run at awaba but I do ourimbah in just under 4 minutes? Thanks for your help B.utters
  11. J

RedAss Downhill NSW/ACT State Series and Champs 2012

Does anyone know If you can sign up at the race on Saturday or do the entry's close? The reason being I don't know what class to sign into. Thank you
  12. J

Fort William WC

It's on at 11:15pm, I had a real look.. Sorry
  13. J

Fort William WC

Fort william Does anyone happen to know the start time of the race? Thank you
  14. J

Talk-back Tuesday: bike rider survey

I would also like to see these results please..
  15. J

push runs or shuttles

shuttle I would definitely be conning the olds into running you up that hill. heaps better to just do the whole track...