Recent content by jjperko

1. J

VIC 29" Boxxer or similiar

Cant open attachment but intrigued
  2. J

VIC 29" Boxxer or similiar

Item: 29" Boxxer or another fork like a dorado than I can reduce travel to 180mm Location: Wangaratta but will buy from anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: Let me know what you have. Anything from near new to well used considered Extra Info: Building up a dual crown Forbidden so need to be...
  3. J

VIC 27.5 DH frame

Item: DH frame 27.5 L-XL Location: Wangaratta Vic but will buy from anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on model/condition Extra Info: Looking for a frame upgrade for my 2016 Giant glory which I haven't really gelled with. Thinking Commencal, V10, demo etc. Size needs to be Large to...
  4. J

VIC WTB Dirt jump frame

Item: 26" dirt jump/pump track frame to build up while I figure out how to remove a broken and seized alloy post from my last raffnix Location: Wangaratta but will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to a few hundred depending on what it is Extra Info: Looking for something lying...
  5. J

27.5 non boost wheelset

Hey I'm frustrated too! Obviously hold onto my bikes for too long...
  6. J

27.5 non boost wheelset

Item: 27.5 non boost wheelset Location: Wangaratta but will buy from anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends what you have but not looking to spend heaps given its an outdated standard Extra Info: Looking for a set of reasonably robust trail/enduro wheels to replace my crossrides. 15mm...
  7. J

Dh tracks around Cairns

Riding Waddleblah and Slipperies at a shuttle day while visiting Cairns a couple of years ago was a real eye opener. Some of the most technical riding in the country
  8. J

2017 world cup discussion

Not going well for the aussies so far tonight
  9. J

VIC 26" 1"1/8 Forks

Item: Good XC/trail forks to upgrade my partners hardtail Location: Wangaratta but happy to have posted Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Extra Info: Looking at Rebas,Recon,Pikes,Tora, Fox 32 anything really thats decent quality. Bike is currently qr but looking at...
  10. J

VIC Cheap 26" QR XC/Trail forks

Item: Cheap 26" QR XC/Trail forks Location: Wangaratta but will buy from anywhere Price and price conditions: Depends what you have Extra Info: Looking for something with decent damping (set of old Rebas, R7 or something)
  11. J

Carbon cranks vs shuttle trailer

Yep went to the store today and grabbed some. seems pretty burly and $15 by the meter means its cheap to replace or double up on. Cheers for the replies
  12. J

Carbon cranks vs shuttle trailer

Hi All, This has been covered before I know but keen to know the 2017 consensus as carbon cranks have been around for a while now... Got a predicament with my new DH bike. On past bikes with alloy cranks I've just put a bit of tape/tube on and accepted the inevitable gouges 3/4 of the...
  13. J

2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

Hill dns in live timing. Not again.
  14. J

2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

Eddie masters into second in qualies ahead of Gwin and Brosnan!?!
  15. J

Ararat Hills Mtb Trails an Update

Awesome news. Keen to come and check it out! So one tree hill is still rideable? Would it present an issue to do a couple of runs next time I'm there?