Recent content by jessebatty

1. jessebatty

Eastern Traildigger...YO

havent weighed it but we think its about 13 kg and price is $650 and yes i do suck at mechanics lol will be doing some upgrades e.g. seat, valve caps, pedals and brake lever
  2. jessebatty

Eastern Traildigger...YO

Here's a little view of my new ride... (stoked yer:D) Very sweet bike for dj/street and they make you feel confident...2nd day I had it I was learning 360s on dirt...awsome bike to chuck around... Anyway here's the pics Photo's are courtesy of me... Thought I'd...
  3. jessebatty

Lachie & Patto's Blue Singlet Sesh

Love your threads mate! Nice pics and digs to the guy doing the shirtless backies!:D
  4. jessebatty

Maddison World Record

that_is_awesome,,,,,,seriouly sweet......:D
  5. jessebatty

Park aye =]

Thats skill photography and riding guys, keep it up,:p
  6. jessebatty

MTB turndown

Thanks for the tips man, will try emm......:D
  7. jessebatty

2008 XC/DH yeti!

that is a VeRy bling bike, i aspechally love the car.....:D
  8. jessebatty

MTB turndown

Looks sweet, what would you reckomend to try turndowns on for starters, would it be halfpipe, or a jump with mattresses?? cheers jesse
  9. jessebatty

My biking life.

Thanks for sharing them with us, some are pretty good pics to, sweet rding and trails, keep it up, Jesse
  10. jessebatty

rohans thread, JUMPS X2 LAST PAGE

Yeah he was gonna try a backy on dirt but it had been raining and the ground was still a bit boggy soo nah he decided anyother day would be better,,,,,got any tips for us??:p Laters Jesse
  11. jessebatty

man those pics make it look big
  12. jessebatty

french video very special, and very s...!!

Wed really like to no what there saying, extremely funny movie but, you need translate it for us aussie folk:D
  13. jessebatty

Downhillers - would you pay for shots like these?

Defiently!!!!!! Keep practising, look at magazines etc and like damian breaches website and see how the pros take there pics, would be my suggestion, you can learn a lot from just looking at pics that are really good.....good luck with it anyway:D
  14. jessebatty

Yeti 303 and DJ!

1 awesome bike, love the geometory, and the helmet and goggles:D
  15. jessebatty

That was one awsome sesh.......many more to come........:D