Recent content by itsajoke

1. itsajoke

EWS 2021 fantasy league

What’s the wooden spoon prize worth? sinister laughing
  2. itsajoke

Changing 'status' under name

If you’re referring to “what is a yous?”, that piece of comedy gold was about Wollongong locals killing snakes, 4 wheel driving wherever they wanted, and an unfortunate young lady leaping to their defence. You must have asked her at least four times.
  3. itsajoke

Derby in Tassi

Weren’t there over summer either. On a previous trip their EFTPOS wasn’t working when I got a coffee off them. The bloke was happy for me to come back to fix it up later. After that I went back every chance I got.
  4. itsajoke

Derby in Tassi

Word around the camping ground fire pit is that the lines are usually full of stale beer, such is the low amount of turn-over in there. 20K may be the figure for the tax man.
  5. itsajoke

Derby in Tassi

Some of the original locals still go there, sometimes daily. I have had my ”one beer” experience while my cousin hung back near the door ready to leave when the generalised attacks became more focused. It all adds to the Derby experience. Out of interest I have heard rumours of offers on the...
  6. itsajoke

Online retailers trusted/scammers

Hey Suzanne, any local stores to have a look at your stock? Always keen to check out local produce if it’s available.
  7. itsajoke

OneUp Components EDC Every Day Carry tool review

Four or five trips from NQ to Tassie and back since I have installed it, the last one with a Single Trail Rack (vertically mounted bikes). Haven’t lost anything off a bike yet @PJO I am keen to see their V2 tool. It is meant to be a better fit but that should not be at the expense of securing...
  8. itsajoke

There's going to be more than one..

@The Reverend how did you size the chain?
  9. itsajoke

Marino Bike Co rigs.

You did tell me that you were looking at getting something else. Maybe the bike heard you? Got a video to post up with the last failure? Edit: just saw your video (insert shocked face)
  10. itsajoke

My wax based lube recipe

I use XTR 12 but XT 12 or Ultegra 11 if the top tier are not available. The external coatings to resist corrosion are the main driver, not the weight savings gained by using hollow pins.
  11. itsajoke

NSW WTB: 27.5 boost wheelset

PM inbound.
  12. itsajoke

My wax based lube recipe

I’m on board the Silca program now. Got two chains done in the bag so far, next move is to put the wax in the sonic cleaner. Nice rabbit hole to fall into.
  13. itsajoke

Thredbo - all you need to know

Outstanding @T-Rex thanks for your help.
  14. itsajoke

160mm Fork help

You won’t regret it mate, my Lyrik Über Düber may have a short future with all of this talk of Onyx.
  15. itsajoke

Anyone got a DT Swiss 240/350 Microspline Rear Boost Hub? Please read...

https://forums.mtbr.com/drivetrain-shifters-derailleurs-cranks/2018-shimano-xtr-12-speed-1078844-6.html#post13944094 post 1038 shows the difference in size of the flange.