Recent content by Isaakk

1. Isaakk

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Oh god, it's trying to be a Scott Spark but without the suspension. Very interesting. Geo does look better though.
  2. Isaakk

Wanting something light & carbon for an uphill rocketship.
  3. Isaakk

I want to buy one of the hardtail frames, but they all have ancient HTA. Anyone know of one in the <$500 range with a 67deg or slacker HTA?
  4. Isaakk

For the brave.. this seems possibly worth a shot. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001334182649.html https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003281151654.html
  5. Isaakk

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Nail polish is the best durability thing i've found. I've been using this for touchups on glossy black stuff.
  6. Isaakk

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I'm with you on this one. Personal experience is enough for me to say that bigger rear rotor being better is rubbish.
  7. Isaakk

After buying the actual Park kit.. yeah just get the Ali version. Looking at the photos they're basically the same thing (minus the plastic sleeving for some versions). The Park kit is literally just sleeved/coated gear cables with neodymium magnets heatshrunk onto the end.
  8. Isaakk

Revgrips and SQlab bars

OneUp bars do have an advantage over stiffer bars, only a subtle improvement but definitely adds up over longer descents. Can't speak for SQLab bars. Revgrips definitely make a difference, they do work very well if you can put up with the price. I have since gone back to using others as I was...
  9. Isaakk

Serious doubt. Even the reviews are stating they are not genuine.
  10. Isaakk

Bargain buys thread

MTB Direct have a bunch of stuff on sale, worth a look.
  11. Isaakk

Sold Fox DHX Factory 2022 - 185x55mm Trunnion

Item: 2022 Fox DHX Factory coil shock - 185x55mm Trunnion Location: NW Tas/Post Item Condition: Excellent, not much use Reason for selling: No frame to match, was on a Norco Sight A1. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Bought from Cyclinic 22/6/2021. Have Cane Creek VALT 500-610lbs...
  12. Isaakk

TAS Cable clamps

Have tried this before, they never really held up very well unless you make them overly chunky. Happy to print some and provide to give it a trial though
  13. Isaakk

Coming soon

Oh that's badass. Very nice.
  14. Isaakk

The move to Warner Bros Discovery for WC coverage. Thoughts?

I don't see anything good coming of this. Disappointing.
  15. Isaakk

Confessions from the fuckwits

Hahaha, I think we've all done that at one point to be fair