Recent content by Irck

1. I

The discount code thread

Thanks mate. Their prices are ok (and great customer service) but they’re out of stock of the chainring I need at the moment unfortunately. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. I

The discount code thread

Cheers mate. That’s what I’m currently running but I’m chasing the Garbaruk as the tooth profile works for a wide range of chain types. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. I

The discount code thread

Ah whoops. Sorry. I meant Garbaruk chainring for Shimano m8100 cranks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. I

The discount code thread

Does anyone have discount / shipping codes for Bike24 or r2-Bike? Trying to get hold of a 30 tooth Garbaruk chainring to suit Shimano m8100 cranks but everyone in Aus seems to be sold out. (Updated because I forgot to add in the Garbaruk part [emoji2359]) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. I

Bargain buys thread

Weirdly, the discount is a lot less when you change the country/currency. 75% off in the UK but only 45% off for Australia. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. I

Bargain buys thread

Will Fox Australia warranty forks bought from CRC? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. I

Bargain buys thread

Cheers. That’s super helpful. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. I

Bargain buys thread

ozzybmx Not me. I’d have tried to snag one if they were 29s though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. I

The discount code thread

How long does shipping normally take from Bike Components. This is the first time I’ve ordered anything from them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. I

The discount code thread

Grabbed a couple of HR2s and some other bits and pieces. Appreciate the heads up [emoji1374] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. I

2020 Norco Optic C1

Haha ok. 1. Cheers. The number of clicks was the only info I sought in my original post. Obviously sorted now but I couldn’t find that info prior to contacting Norco or else I wouldn’t have bothered posting. Clearly my googling needs some work. Could you please point me to a link that has that...
  12. I

2020 Norco Optic C1

Sweet. Wasn’t apologising to you.
  13. I

2020 Norco Optic C1

Nah, it’s all good. Sorry if that came across sharp. Guess the tone gets lost in written sometimes!
  14. I

2020 Norco Optic C1

The tech guy initially said the shock had 10 clicks but later checked the the shock on a bike on their showroom floor and got 9.
  15. I

2020 Norco Optic C1

Hardly dismissing the obvious, just not sure what the point of the comment was. Never have I ever heard anyone ever describe individual clicks of rebound as ‘settings‘. Who says: “Set your rebound to the 4th setting?” Regarding wanting “more clicky feels”, I was asking because the rebound range...