Recent content by INTENSE_JOSH

1. INTENSE_JOSH

Newly Released Bikes General

As with every bike currently, there are major component shortages. We are working as hard as we can with suppliers to get a final build kit locked down and the bike to market. My current expectation is early next year (but I am still hopeful for sooner)
  2. INTENSE_JOSH

Having ridden Maydena this year at the MTB nationals, I can say the newer Primer/951 trail will be a massive improvement for you. if nothing more than for the slacker geometry and extra travel it has. the earlier primer was more an XC/ Trail bike where the newer model is more a Trail/Enduro...
  3. INTENSE_JOSH

Ok so I just double checked on the XL bikes, and that's the one model that's a little further off than others. We are expecting more early Jan. The link improvement over the earlier Primer is significant with quite a lot of change to it, but it is also designed to be a bit bigger hitting than...
  4. INTENSE_JOSH

Hey Guys, Josh from INTENSE Australia here, happy to answer any questions you guys have on the 951 or any of our bikes for that matter. interesting to read some of the feedback from above regarding previous experiences with the brand (both good and bad). What 951 were you interested in Trail...