Recent content by iconic

1. I

The Brig

I wonder if they are grey imports? Or are they buying through official Australian distributors and having minimal margins but relying on the $99 annual memberships? Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk
  2. I

Wtb: Fox Rhythm 34 120mm air shaft for 29" fork

Item: as per title Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good Reason for buying: wish to convert fork from 130mm to 120mm (can trade) Price and price conditions: Less than new Extra Info: Fox part 820-02-374-KIT Air Shaft Assy, FLOAT 34 29 120, Rhythm Pictures: Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk
  3. I

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Thanks guys! Will investigate bike hire and a trail loop! Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk
  4. I

Coincidentally I'll be at NZ early December with family and friends and their children. Don't think any of them would be keen for riding, rather do the tourist stuff as it'll be our first time in NZ. However I am planning to sneak out in the morning for a couple of rides as soon as the sun is up...
  5. I

Wtb: SRAM 32T chainring

Item: SRAM 32T chainring Location: Brisbane or postage Item Condition: not shagged Price and price conditions: please pm Extra Info: Direct mount for DUB crankset and 6mm non boost Cheers! Sent from my RMX2111 using Tapatalk
  6. I

Shipping costs and method for frame

Could bubble wrap the whole frame and put something between the rear dropouts (I use PVC pipe) then send through Australia Post who usually then charge by weight - is a time consuming process to wrap and unwrap but saves a bit Sent from my RMX2111 using Tapatalk
  7. I

Yep I think part of getting old :) I'm having a semi serious look at the Nitrous, didn't realise it was on sale and my dad is currently in USA... Sent from my RMX2111 using Tapatalk
  8. I

Maybe this is more appropriate (in medium please) https://turnerbikes.com/products/2023-nitrous-ti-frame?variant=40073390030926 Sent from my RMX2111 using Tapatalk
  9. I

Canberra rides and beers

Majura are a great set of trails! Looking at the map I thought they would be quite spaced out but wasn't really the case. Started the blue loop and did Larry/Barry and Point Brake and Rock Lobster, then pushed up the fire road to do a couple of the red double diamond tracks, was a bit sketchy...
  10. I

Canberra rides and beers

Had a ride around Bruce Ridge this morning, is a bit too mellow for my tastes, will try magura pines tomorrow! Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  11. I

Canberra rides and beers

Cheers, Bruce Ridge looks to be the go to squeeze in an early morning ride :) Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  12. I

The HiFi thread

Thanks for the responses! Will look into the cost effective option of using the TV as a hub and see if that works! Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
  13. I

Canberra rides and beers

I'm heading to Canberra this coming Monday 12/12 until Thursday with extended family. I'm planning to purchase a second hand single speed bike locally while I'm there. We are staying at Alivio Tourist Park and from reading here the two main places to ride are at Stromlo and Majura. Would...
  14. I

QLD Crank Brothers Mallet Speed Lace SPD MTB shoes US10 SOLD

Item: Crank Brothers Mallet Speed Lace SPD MTB shoes - US10, Black white colour Location: Brisbane Condition: New Price: $100 plus post or trade with size US11 Reason: Tried my luck with the Pushys sale based on the feedback here but shoes are too small. Only tried indoors Pics: see attached...
  15. I

The HiFi thread

Asking for the experts here.. I have a modernish Hisense 55" TV that has HDMI ARC currently connected to a Yamaha soundbar. I also have a Google Chromecast connected to the TV I have some half decent 90s/00s 2 channel setup - Apogee Mini-DAC with USB, ME24 pre amp, ME240 integrated amplifier...