Recent content by hubbie

1. hubbie

The Fixie Thread

Long time no post. Found another project on the side of the road on Sunday. Tis a Quint handmade road frame. I believe it's 700c 60cm ST 59cm TT. Came with Shimano 600 crankset and matching clip-in pedals. Keen as a jelly-bean. Should have a front wheel for it. Gonna start sourcing parts to...
  2. hubbie

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

Bil's a shredlord, and Jesper takes nice photos.
  3. hubbie

The Photo Snob Thread

Thanks D-money! Thanks Tristan! yeah snapped it pretty quickly without fiddling, I reckon I gotta calibrate my monitors, might re-edit. it was 1/160th on cheap triggers at F8 ISO 100. Shot mostly on Film with natural light or videoing while away, so not loads of shots. couple more. my mate...
  4. hubbie

The Photo Snob Thread

Photo of our own Belle at Orange. Is it over-exposed on most peoples computers? It isn't on my external, but is on my laptop. C&C please. Sunpak 544 and Nikon SB-800 :)
  5. hubbie

The riding thread.

Had a great weekend roadtripping. went to glenbrook, lithgow, mudgee, stayed at Bil's, bathurst, millthorpe, and orange. Wish it wasn't over and I'm very tired. gahhhh. Photos of Bil, Nathan (sponno), and Jesper.
  6. hubbie

The riding thread.

roadtripping to mudgee over saturday/sunday. frothing to bump knuckles with my mate Bil. Haven't been able to ride enough lately. so keen!
  7. hubbie

The riding thread.

I might go riding tonight at Avalon or Thornleigh. Been so busy with uni and exams. had my 3rd of 4 exams last night. next one is next wednesday. I can totally spare some time to shred!
  8. hubbie

The Photo Snob Thread

Next semester I'm taking on an engineering internship at PRTechnology in Brookvale. Same place Alan worked last semester. Essentially a Porsche race car preparer/builder/manager. Super excited for that! They gave me the opportunity to work on their first Tarmac Rally at Wakefield on Friday, as...
  9. hubbie

The Photo Snob Thread

I'm going to spend the day counting the hairs on alex's face, then call him as God, and get him to do my bidding.
  10. hubbie

The Fixie Thread

Thanks man! It's so amazing to ride. I wanna draw on it with textas, give it a name and a head-badge, but also wanna keep it simple. dunno. I think texta might be hard to metho off satin paint, so I may control myself.
  11. hubbie

The Fixie Thread

threw some 27" wide flat bars on my fixie for a change, and it's like a new bike! I'm used to 28"+ bars on my bmx, so the extra width is welcome, and good for hillclimbing. feel much safer on it than twitchy drops. just need new lever and decent grips.
  12. hubbie

post up your bmx (s)

matt, t-bog the cruiser!
  13. hubbie

The riding thread.

went for a good mini-fang on sunday at Avalon, before it started raining. Hardly ride at the moment. I think it's being busy with uni and bad weather. So keen, next semester I'm working full time, so I'll have nights and all weekend free to ride, no homework!
  14. hubbie

P a d

Alan, ya shredder.
  15. hubbie

Photo A Day. 30.05.10

badass mother. nice work drew.