Recent content by heavyp

1. heavyp

97/98 Manitou Bazooka Rear Shock

bump
  2. heavyp

QLD Rockshox Boxxer 98-04

bump
  3. heavyp

SDG Ventura Comp Ti GT or Shimano Saddle in Red (Gold and Green Glitter SDG Ventura Comp Ti for Trade)

Item: SDG Ventura Comp Ti GT Team version in Red or the Shimano Version in RedPics attached. Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Any Reason for selling: N/A Price and price conditions: Prepared to pay what its worth Extra Info:I also have some saddles I can use as a trade which are NOS SDG...
  4. heavyp

WTD: Cane Creek S2 Headset in Red

bump
  5. heavyp

WTD: Cane Creek S2 Headset in Red

Item: Cane Creek S2 Headset in Red Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good condition prefered but not a must Reason for selling: Im buying Price and price conditions: Willing to pay whats its worth Extra Info: Pictures:
  6. heavyp

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

How much are you ready to part with everyone has a price ;)
  7. heavyp

Ticked off another bike from the list this week, a large GT Lobo! Its in great condition and I can't thanks Lewis Byrne for selling it to me even thou he had bigger money offers! I have plans like all my bikes but this will not need much and I think I have most thinks I want to change in storage.
  8. heavyp

QLD Rockshox Boxxer 98-04

bump
  9. heavyp

bump
  10. heavyp

Well it never rains it pours! I just bought another beone but a full bike this time that also belonged to Bas De Bever, check out the prototype team only fork! 40/50 were made in the manitou shop for specific riders, they were also one of the first forks to use 20w oil in the lowers, everyone...
  11. heavyp

Its Bas De Bevers team proto frame they were all hand made and all slightly different, the C-Channel is for the cable routing on thats it same as the rear ones, watch this space I have something else on the way just waiting to get out of customs ;)
  12. heavyp

Finally found the frame/bike at the top of my list after 25 years of wanting one and 12 years of searching, the best part is that it was Bas De Bevers actual frame Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the very rare BeOne DH Team
  13. heavyp

Item: Manitou Bazooka Rear Shock Location: Worldwide Item Condition: Any Reason for selling: Looking to buy Price and price conditions: Depends on condition Extra Info: Pictures: Looking for a Manitou Bazooka Rear shock from 97-99 either the red one or the black one. Its for a retro bike...