Recent content by harry mcinnis

1. H

norco hardtail

norco rampage 2005 I have a norco rampage (2005) that i want to sell but don't have trading access yet.
  2. H

Downhill & Freeriders

yes mate getting a dually soon, need people to ride with also
  3. H

[NSW] Stringy Bark Ridge - Sydney

theres only about 70m of elevation but thats enough for a flowy DH track. If you buildings trails why not build a shortish DH track while were at it, im sure there are plenty of people who would love to help
  4. H

[NSW] Stringy Bark Ridge - Sydney

I live near penno just wondering, if there is any DH tracks proposed i am more than happy to build!
  5. H

New to the site

trading access sorry, found out how to gain trading access never mind
  6. H

New to the site

yeh and yeh rough stuff i like but smashing berms and jumps more fun, i want a good all round bike basically, for DH tracks and freeride stuff
  7. H

New to the site

Glory i like yeh im just bout to turn 18. I went to queenstown last summer and rode an older giant glory for a week that i hired. 09 i think. with the "glory hole". I loved that bike, real flowy and felt confident on it. so i reckon im gonna look into one of them, around $2000 price range. Do i...
  8. H

Value of 2006 norco rampage, unmodified.

Can anyone give me an estimated value, in perfect condition only scratches in the frame. I was guessing about 750 bucks? It was $2000 brand new
  9. H

New to the site

been riding since i was 13, mainly dirt jumps and tame Dh trails on a hardtail... looking to buy a nice second hand DH bike, maybe an older giant glory. Although dream bike it yeti 303. Wanna go ride DH in queesntown next year.Tthis site is full of experienced riders and good info on parts/bikes...