Recent content by flamin'trek

1. flamin'trek

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Yep. Was on last night. Probably means it’s on iview too.
  2. flamin'trek

I have no doubt of this.
  3. flamin'trek

So he’s headed ‘home’ from hospital now telling everyone Covid is no biggie despite have a massive cocktail of experimental drugs and not reaching the peak of the virus. The plot worked, he’s proved its virtually harmless. Everyone back to work for the billionaires on wages below the poverty...
  4. flamin'trek

I reckon Trumpy will be thrashing around in his hospital bed whining like a 2yo screaming for a ventilator saying he can’t breathe and wanting all and every experimental drug available. Then if someone wants to do a publicity shot he’ll dump all that, get into a suit and sit at a desk with...
  5. flamin'trek

Caravans. Particularly Toy Haulers.

Good price. Linky?
  6. flamin'trek

Electric Vehicles etc

Of course it’ll be easier to get a new car. That’s the current reason most buy new cars, can’t uograde their current vehicle without a major headache and a hefty wallet. But for enthusiasts it’s not a massive step from putting a modern petrol engine and gearbox into a classic. it’s only getting...
  7. flamin'trek

Electric Vehicles etc

Fortunately this leads to building Tesla powered classic cars. Or interestingly a local solar/electric car mob now has their factory powered from a Tesla battery pack.
  8. flamin'trek

Yeah. Prices have certainly risen, but when you buy/sell in the same market there is less difference. One big thing for used caravans is that lots of them are interstate, which is really hard to deal with.
  9. flamin'trek

Electric Vehicles etc

Yep. Efficiency of an electric vehicle powered by coal is on par with the efficiency of a petrol engine that already has petrol in the tank. When you add all the energy and infrastructure of getting that fuel to the tank it is a no brainer.
  10. flamin'trek

Electric Vehicles etc

Again, don’t know if posted earlier, When they say but coal fired power refuels electric vehicles so they aren’t clean, I’m pretty sure they don’t include the coal fired power it takes to refine petroleum products. Never occurred to me it would use so much power.
  11. flamin'trek

Electric Vehicles etc

Don’t know if this was posted earlier. Looks like fun, but no mention of how long it runs for.
  12. flamin'trek

This covid thing has got us considering an en-suite caravan upgrade. Being a bit of a biking family deally I’d like something that will store bikes inside out of sight, out of weather etc. Don’t really need a stupidly massive van though, when away we mostly spend time outside. Also wouldn’t buy...
  13. flamin'trek

Assuming the worst and the big D get another run at it I wonder how quick the Democrats will be to try to impeach again. It certainly seems there’s enough evidence around to pin him with something. Trumpy is too engrossed with his own sense of awesome to stop doing things that are blatantly...
  14. flamin'trek

Same dude with some discussion and insight into how the orange supporters work
  15. flamin'trek

Making the assumption Trumpy gets booted, I wonder how quickly Biden can uninstall all the cronies Trump has put in. Can Biden just wander up the White House steps and point to anyone Trump installed and tell them to bugger off and not come back? I’m sure he’d have a blast doing that. Draw up a...