Recent content by FierceRider

1. FierceRider

NSW Sold please remove

yeah possibly what you offering for the wheels?
  2. FierceRider

NSW Sold please remove

BUMP and Price Drop!
  3. FierceRider

NSW Sold please remove

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. FierceRider

JetBlack WSMTB 12 Hour 2012

This will answer all your questions. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Project63/211221062286132 :) P.S The Race was awesome!!!! i encourage anyone to enter for next year. It is fantastic every year without fail. Martin and Juliane really make this race a special one.
  5. FierceRider

JetBlack WSMTB 12 Hour 2012

It's project 63 . . .
  6. FierceRider

STOLEN NSW Manly - Baby pink Beach cruiser

Bike: Baby Pink beach cruiser Colour: Baby Pink Date it was stolen:2/1/2012 Where it was stolen: NSW - Manly (Near Little manly) Other Discriptions: Im actually really bummed about this as it was a full custom painted cruiser for my significant other. It had her name on the down tube in...
  7. FierceRider

Full fling entry wanted!

If anyone want to sell their full fling entry please PM me! Cheers
  8. FierceRider

polygon collosus dhx ?????????

yeah im not too worried about the frame itself, If the frame rides good then that is a bonus i guess. I can just slap the parts on another frame. At the given price im laughing!
  9. FierceRider

polygon collosus dhx ?????????

Hey Guys, i had a thread about the Polygon DHX not long ago but i think the admin cleaned up the older threads so i cant find it. Anyways it was about the 2011 DHX and trying to find out if it is worth buying or not, It definitely was a bang for buck deal BUT i chickened out. BUT THERE IS...
  10. FierceRider

Scott 24Hr

hey guys, just wondering If anyone would like to join a 6 man team at the Scott? as one of our riders just pulled out. if your interested please contact Bernard on 0434638043
  11. FierceRider

Scott 24 Rider NEEDED

Hey Girls, So the scott 24 is very soon and unfortunately our Female rider has pulled out due to injury so we are in need of a female rider to compete with us (Assorti Racing). You can take advantage of our sponsors such as SIS. So if anyone is interested please contact me via phone...
  12. FierceRider

2012 Santa Cruz Blur XC Carbon

I disagree. I had my aluminum Anthem at 9.4kg. . . . . so i wouldn't be surprised if it was 9.8kg.
  13. FierceRider

Anthem X1: Too Hard to Beat in "Bang For Your Buck" Terms?

Yeah i know exactly what you mean. You are very correct here. Im having trouble finding reviews and past experiences with this bike. Id love a test ride. On the website it does state a trial period. :) Which makes it all the more tempting.
  14. FierceRider

Anthem X1: Too Hard to Beat in "Bang For Your Buck" Terms?

Hey guys just found this, its a tad more then an X1. But given the Spec it looks first class. http://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/polygon-collosus-crx-xtr-shimano-xtr-30-speed/
  15. FierceRider

Polygon Collosus DHX

Haha yeah i know, i had no intention in getting that. I just find it stupid cheap.