Recent content by fastrider gus

1. fastrider gus

How many bikes is too many ?

Ooh thats flash! I'd love a Weasel, got a DHS mono and a Zig Zag. I've tried to get large frames where I can but really, the most riding they will see is a cruise around the block, so I'll grab mediums too. Had a freaking gorgeous Tazer and I could barely ride it to the shops, it needed to be...
  2. fastrider gus

Start collecting your dream bikes from when you were a grom.. all of a sudden you need consecutive year models, matching paintjobs, one that your favorite rider was on for a season aaaand your shed is full.. Schwinn, Yeti, Intense, Foes and Orange have ended up as my main brands. Sent from my...
  3. fastrider gus

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Im not a big fan of the battery for the new e-shift.. looks hideous on that long bottle cage mount bracket. I'm pretty keen to get one but I will be trying to get that battery tucked into the frame somehow. Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  4. fastrider gus

If you're keeping track of exactly how many you have, it's not nearly enough.. Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  5. fastrider gus

WA Fox Float X2 Performance 230x62.5

Item: 2022 Fox Float X2 Performance 230 x 62.5mm. Location: Perth. Item Condition: Great, only used for a few rides. Reason for selling: Spare, gone coil. Price and price conditions: $350 Extra Info: Bike (Rocky Mountain E-bike) was bought new at the end of 2022, only rode it a few times...
  6. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

I was also very surprised how normal 155mm cranks feel straight away, it would be interesting to see how they go on a non-eeb. After a few weeks I did jump back on my single speed with 177mm cranks and that was an incredibly weird feeling for the first 100m [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G998B...
  7. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

As much as i love that Bandit fork, it really didn't fit this thing too well.. with the chunky carbon headtube area there was barely enough left hand turning radius, made climb trails pretty awkward having to try a wheelie pivot up every tight left turn. I was pretty happy with the coil 38...
  8. fastrider gus

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

https://www.intend-bc.com/shop/moto/ Was expecting the new dual crown enduro to be announced, this is bloody nice though! About 5.5k aussie for the set Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  9. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

It's a rippa spot! Really well built trails, one of my favorite spots in WA Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  10. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

Oooh I see! I'm quite happy with the orange for now [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  11. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

They look awesome, definitely keen to try some new contis! Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  12. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

They don't feel as sturdy as the Wild enduros and DHs. Once these are cooked ill probably go back to something more substantial.. Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  13. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

Really well, I was just doing laps and tweaking shock pressures each time trying to get it in the right spot. Im not sure what the Max pressure for the Hover shock is but it's getting pretty high! Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  14. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

So glad I kept it! I was thinking of changing to a Kenevo SL but it seems 2nd hand E-bikes are practically worthless Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  15. fastrider gus

Rocky Moped

Yea these came with those pads [emoji108] My only problem is the front hose in the Intend cable guides, I'm going to have to rig up something so it doesn't just bend into the spokes under compression. Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk