Recent content by Ezkaton

1. Ezkaton

Michelin Wild Enduro issue [Warranty?]

I got an update from Pushys on my tyres. Michelin claim it's from sitting there unused for a prolonged period... Which is in line with some others' comments - but still a bit shit considering no other tyres have ever done this no matter the time frame of being unused... On or off the bike...
  2. Ezkaton

2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

Well done all! Hugely jealous, but at the same time in my current state, the climbing alone in day 1 would have cooked my legs for the next 3 days... o_O Haha.
  3. Ezkaton

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Haha, I've never tried to go for the right side and haven't ridden Bright regularly enough to feel comfortable with just sending it. There's a few I'm confident I'd make, but with all the injuries that have come out of Bright since Hero went in, I'm not yet game enough to try.
  4. Ezkaton

Sat down and threw together some clips from Saturday up at Bright. Good day, but damn it feels weird doing shuttles solo.
  5. Ezkaton

Interesting read - and these do certainly fall under 'lack of use', but to me it's no different to them sitting in a picking bay or bin within a warehouse for a year - which 9.9 times out of 10 probably wouldn't result in deterioration despite being a part of the same environmental changes as...
  6. Ezkaton

I've done a little looking around and finding numerous others with the same issue, with both their Enduro and DH tyre ranges... Some even after their first ride! Apparently Michelin don't deal with consumers when it comes to bike tyres, and it's up to the retailer to lodge a claim - so the ball...
  7. Ezkaton

Excuses for a tyre cracking like this, not Michelin m8.
  8. Ezkaton

I don't really find this to be an acceptable coverage of excuses. No other bike tyre I've ever had has done anything like this. For example: I had a set of Schwalbe Magic Mary/Hans Dampf on one bike for about 5 years with no cracking or rubber deterioration outside standard tread wear from...
  9. Ezkaton

Gents! Prior to unloading the bike at Bright yesterday, I happened to noticed my front tyre (Michelin Wild Enduro as per the thread title) had developed a nice ring of cracking most of the way around the tyre between the sidewall and side knobs. I bought this front/rear set in July 2020...
  10. Ezkaton

Above and beyond! ;)
  11. Ezkaton

Fagged up my big black Pole with some white zebra Dyedbro shit before heading to Bright for Blue Dirt shuttles on Saturday. Little bit of FLAYVA-FLAYV to spice things up a little... Yeow!
  12. Ezkaton

Vic/Melb burner bash

No, you couldn't.
  13. Ezkaton

That's okay, you don't really need a DH bike for Buller anyway. ;)
  14. Ezkaton

Yeah he will be there! Coming? ;)
  15. Ezkaton

None whatsoever. I'd like to do a pivot bearing overhaul and replace the XT 11sp with XT 12sp, but otherwise all gravy! Only problem is I've been riding a demo Trek Rail from work, and now my normal bike feels like the brakes are stuck on. o_O Although - this also has a perk. Now my 16kg Pole...