Recent content by droenn

1. droenn

The QUICK question thread.....

Thanks, I don't have any oil on me so I might just advertise as is. If I had a bike to put them back on I would definitely give a service a go, but I can't test it out after so hesitant to go that way.
  2. droenn

ACT Pike, dropper, saddles, stem, handlebars....

Bump with another dropper.
  3. droenn

The QUICK question thread.....

I've got this Pike I'm looking to sell, but I just went and dug it out and was giving it a wipe down and noticed this: That seal is sitting up on one side on the damper side of the fork. If it was like that when I was using it, I never noticed it. Does it need to be reseated? How hard a job is...
  4. droenn

Cotic soul 26 ins frame is this worth it ?

How about "critically endangered" then? :)
  5. droenn

Cotic soul 26 ins frame is this worth it ?

I say its overpriced and not worth it considering its for an extinct wheel size, but I just sold an original Solaris in duck egg for $350 to a burner so I'm probably a chump.
  6. droenn

The Single Speed Thread

What about a Surly Corner Bar?
  7. droenn

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Yeah my thoughts too. Now have a steel hardtail gap to fill!
  8. droenn

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Yeah, imagine the actual jab is months away still, its just to queue for the queue.
  9. droenn

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

30-39 can register interest for Pfizer in ACT on Wed. Pretty sure the ACT Health website will crash.
  10. droenn

Question for the technically minded - VPN and data protection

I heard on RN (think some privacy expert from ANU) that the ABC iview login requires you to opt-out of them sending your data to Google and Facebook?! Will see if I can find the story... Think they also recommended this to check your browser: https://coveryourtracks.eff.org
  11. droenn

Crypto predictions, dead or not.

Unless you’re speculating on what quantum computing might do, this is not really how it works. And computation speed only relevant to PoW platforms.
  12. droenn

Bargain buys thread

Makes you feel like you are an athlete though!
  13. droenn

Little Things You Hate

Meanwhile in CBR
  14. droenn

Radioactive yellow bargain Stumpy

whole bike or frame?
  15. droenn

Project Hyrax: johnny's build thread

Boostinator works fine, it just shits you for a while because you know your hub isn't centered... but then you forget until someone else posts a thread like this one. Its going to look pretty damn good in any case - jealous af.