Recent content by droenn

1. droenn

The QUICK question thread.....

Well I could get the Shimano cassette on fine, whats the worst that could happen? :D Damn, they aren't cheap either. Should have just bought another XD cassette at this rate..
  2. droenn

The QUICK question thread.....

I bought a Shimano freehub body for DT 350 hubs, and it didn't come with an endcap. The endcap I have on my XD freehub have says "XD compatible", but are these interchangeable? It all seems to fit?
  3. droenn

Little Things You Love

Also wanted these a kid, but that name hasnt aged too well
  4. droenn

Knee Pads that dont slide down

Kettlebells
  5. droenn

Becoming an EndurBro

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ca7jKPgLrkA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
  6. droenn

You laugh you lose

Bad Boy Bubby. There are some rather disturbing scenes with a cat, amongst others. Filmed in Port Adelaide too.
  7. droenn

You laugh you lose

I love this, what twisted mind brought these two references together?
  8. droenn

Sold DVO Sapphire 140mm fork

It is short, but can just fit a Banshee headtube. Also, bump before I post this up on Gumtree
  9. droenn

Little Things You Hate

Cheers, it is an empty-feeling time for sure. But at least no more checking in with someone when I want to do something :D
  10. droenn

Optimus Prime

Nice, am also enjoying 150mm up front. Just more balanced overall.
  11. droenn

Little Things You Hate

Going through this atm too, definitely don't need to be married to enjoy the wonderful legal processes of separation and property settlement. Marriage only exists as a societal expectation. That, and reinforcing the patriarchy.
  12. droenn

Sold DVO Sapphire 140mm fork

Item: 2018 DVO Sapphire 34 Boost, 29er Location: Canberra Item Condition: Used but pretty good overall. Reason for selling: Wanted a bigger fork for new frame. Extra Info: Great downcountry / fatman XC fork. I've always had them at 140mm, but can be dropped to 120/130mm I beleive. Recently had...