Recent content by driseley

1. D

Hi Dave, sent you an email thingy to confirm that I will buy the frame. Sent this message as the...

Hi Dave, sent you an email thingy to confirm that I will buy the frame. Sent this message as the rotorburn email you sent yesterday ended up in my spam. My number is 010020030040050
  2. D

Hi Dave, sounds good thanks. I am still keen. I will give you a definite yes or no tonight, if...

Hi Dave, sounds good thanks. I am still keen. I will give you a definite yes or no tonight, if thats ok. If you confirm that the frames not cracked, I am happy with the condition from the photos, no need to get nephew to check, he's no expert. If I go ahead, I will try and get him to pay you...
  3. D

Sold SOLD Pivot Mach 6 (see text for sizing)

Hi, is this still for sale? Sent a DM, I think
  4. D

HI Asininedrivel, is the Pivot frame still for sale? If so, I am interested, just have to...

HI Asininedrivel, is the Pivot frame still for sale? If so, I am interested, just have to convince the wife. How low would you go on the price? I am in Tassie but, I could get my nephew in Melbourne to check out the frame and pay you directly. Where abouts are you located? Cheers Dave
  5. D

VIC SOLD

Are these still for sale?
  6. D

Saints or Zee Brakes

Ok, yep, you are all correct. Major over reaction by me last night(few beers, no excuse though). Apologies to all, especially Moorey. I was taken aback by some of the comments as I was hoping for something a bit more positive when I saw so many comments to my request. For those I offended...
  7. D

Saints or Zee Brakes

Ok, wow!! Feeling good about being involved in the forum. Thanks to Mike, the only person who has any manners. Yes, been on the forum for 8 years and been riding mtb for the same amount of time. Up until now I thought that the mtb Community were a friendly and helpful bunch of guys and gals, but...
  8. D

Saints or Zee Brakes

Looking for a set (F&R) of either saints or Zee brakes. prefer ipec 11, but look at others
  9. D

TAS SOLD Fox 32 Talas 2013 120mm-140mm 650b

Forks Bump. Price drop $350.00 plus post
  10. D

Found

Forks if you are still looking I have a post in the long travel fork section for a set of fox
  11. D

TAS SOLD Fox 32 Talas 2013 120mm-140mm 650b

Item: Fox 32 Talas 650B CTD FIT (1.5T, 15QR) - Perf. 120/140 Location:Hobart, Tasmania Item Condition: Good Condition, with usual scuffs from riding. Perfect working condition. Serviced at LBS early this year. Reason for selling: Pike Price and price conditions:$350. Neg. Extra Info...
  12. D

Found.

Short cage I have a short cage x9' missing the idlers. Hardly done any work. You can have it for postage, guess around 10 bills
  13. D

VIC SOLD 15f/135r 26" wheelset

Wheels Moorey, how about $120.00 posted to tassie
  14. D

TAS Sold

Bump, open to offers.
  15. D

TAS Sold

Sold, pending payment