Recent content by driftking

1. D

Anyone used bike24?

Provided its the same site. A few users here on the list as well. I noticed a few different sites pop up in this thread that are not on the list, if you want to suggest them in the thread below throw a reply in there and ill add them in. Also seems to be plenty of positive users of bike24 here...
  2. D

Pre workout, hydration, post ride nutrition

Cheers, be waiting a reply when you get some more time. I'm with you on the supplements and the excessive marketing. I enjoy reading your reply's. If I do ever want to venture into a particular supplement myself, I check the studies, dosing and results and find out if its actually of a...
  3. D

Pre workout, hydration, post ride nutrition

I thought nitric oxide was good, I heard lots of riders down beetroot due to this effect....but I have never seen it. Got a study for nitric oxide and aerobic activity? Curious, I did Pm you about this subject awhile ago but didn't hear back. In my research I did find the following. I cannot...
  4. D

Online bike stores.

I think looking online already means you have been lured away from the LBS, if you are already looking online you might as well use a site that other users trust. I will note that the list there has had many recommendations/submissions that are Australian dealers and sites so you can still...
  5. D

DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

I was wondering when someone would go wide over that bride and take the outside line. The earlier rider who did it definitely looked much faster, saves slowing right down trying to fight the muddy bridge, the run down also looks smoother, faster entry and exit, although it does tighten the exit...
  6. D

DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

Mine is jumpy in small screen if I go full screen its fine, Running 720p HD
  7. D

Damn, I was really gunning for remi. Been a big fan of him for a while.
  8. D

no drop outs yet but a bit choppy. It is the great thing with worlds, you get to see all the riders get their time on the screen. I missed the womens I didn't realise it was a separate coverage, will have to watch after the mens.
  9. D

Bike feels skittish

Not trying tokens? Maybe that's why you didn't have much success moorey? More tokens less external damping? If you have tokens stick with a basic external adjustment setting and put them in, find one that's too soft and too hard, then tune with both of them till you find your happy spot...
  10. D

Is it the 2013 track or the 08/09 track?
  11. D

Troy was insane definitely looked to have more pace than Aaron in the sections we got to see, he made up tonnes of time from 2nd split to the line too. Gwins just incredible at putting together full runs on the limit, once troy puts together a full run though everyone better watch out. World has...
  12. D

I wonder what the changes to the track where in these years. The time on the clock before hills crash would have him probably beating gwin to the finish line. Curious how these two runs actually compare to each other. Sams run still amazes me such brilliant footage.
  13. D

+1 Fighting.....keen to hear more about that. With boom king here. Gwin is incredible no doubt, however I don't think that level is as far away as it seems. Troy went otb in the last race remember and finished only 6seconds back.
  14. D

Online retailers trusted/scammers

I will ask anyone who wants to plus one if you can take the time to put in the address of the site, even though its already on the list, this just ensures that the site you used and are recommending is correct and the exact one listed. As I said in the thread earlier I do not check the sites...
  15. D

Online retailers trusted/scammers

Added thankyou for supplying the exact address. +1 I added both of you +1 for pushies.