Recent content by Dozer

1. Dozer

The gaming thread

I've been playing it for a few days, there's a cool slopestyle kind of course for bikes but yeah, feels completely irrelevant to what we do on our bikes and I dunno if I'll get it. I can't stand the over-the-top customization and the stupid costumes, the voices are also bad and would perhaps...
  2. Dozer

Product Review 2021 Nukeproof Ridewear

The Nukeproof Technical Ridewear Apparel release is a highlight for me each year. I bang on about this every time I get my hands on it; it’s the best apparel I’ve ever worn. The 2021 range of Blackline and Outline apparel is available through our pals at Chain Reaction cycles and this range is...
  3. Dozer

Formula One world championship

You hate Fernando? I never knew this, explains a few things though. ;) Without quoting who said it, I don't think Vertsappen is any better than other dudes out there. He doesn't do anything spectacularly well and doesn't strike me as the kind of driver that'll amount to much. I hope he's never...
  4. Dozer

I’ve kept my opinion on the Hamilton Verstappen thing to myself this week but the more it goes on, the more I’m frustrated by it. And now I have realized why. It was Verstappen’s fault that he ended up under the tyres. It seems to me that no one commenting on it in official circles seemed to...
  5. Dozer

Don't Buy a Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol Carbon

That's a good result @komdotkom, glad it went that way for you. Bummed you'll be without a bike for a bit but all in all, that's the best possible outcome you could have asked for. ;)
  6. Dozer

They've been very transparent by saying that @komdotkom would likely need to pay for return freight, that's something that I'd have looked at once the complaint was assessed and yeah, if they've admitted the fault then the return freight should be covered for sure, anyone offering a warranty has...
  7. Dozer

:D:D:D:D:D Mob mentality or what? Who said people were getting banned? You guys are jumping the gun on the warranty claim and now assuming I'm gonna ban y'all? Jesus H Christ. :rolleyes: I offered an insight into how a warranty claim is processed and you're attacking that thinking you should...
  8. Dozer

I'd be stoked on that reply and I'd not think twice about doing it. They're agreeing to look into the alleged issue, covering the cost of freight to them and inspecting the problem. This is 100% the warranty process and not it any way does it sound like they're trying to shaft you. I get that...
  9. Dozer

I was thinking it may be akin to what I imagine they'd be like with a soccer crowd? Boy it seemed odd to see at a Grand Prix. And the Tifosi? Fuck, they haven't had a reason to cheer since Vettel left.........
  10. Dozer

That seemed incredibly staged to me. Fair cop; crowds have been scarce for a bit but that seemed incredibly over the top and unlike an F1 crowd. Cheering that hard for a pretty boring race an' all that, must have given the tickets to them even on the promise of yelling excessively at that twat...
  11. Dozer

I have no doubt in my mind that he said that to the TV interviewer but also had a phone in one hand to the race officials requesting a penalty for Norris.
  12. Dozer

Sigh. Well that was a joke. Glad t see the McLaren's go well and Dan drove a cracker. Did laugh at Lando saying thanks to all the fans who showed up wearing orange supporting the team. :D:D:D:D
  13. Dozer

Alright, hear me out, opinion time! I’ve seen a lot of posts on social media exclaiming that the racing in F1 has been great. I’ve also seen a big attraction to the sport (even with COVID blindsiding us) bought on by the Netflix show. A pal of mine has never before watched a Grand Prix now he...
  14. Dozer

Red Bull Ride - Jindabyne 2003 Full Video

A mate of mine reckons he built all the alloy obstacles for this event, some seriously cool stuff went down there almost twenty years ago and it'll still to this day be considered pretty darn gnarly.
  15. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

Geez there'd be some keepers from the Farkin days, shit got real back then before social media became a thang and we had no limits.