Recent content by down_hiller_dude

1. D

SOLD 2006 VP Free $2000 SOLD

SOLD she's gone boys
  2. D

on the right hand side of the front triangle on the bottom tube and not too keen to swap unless you have a four door ute with rego or an m6 ....
  3. D

p.s. she's a medium and i am willing to post at buyers expense
  4. D

Item: 06 santa cruz vp free Location: south east suburbs (melbourne) Item Condition: excellent usual shuttle scratches, HOWEVER! it does have a small dint on the right hand side as shown in pictures (hence the price) i have been reassured by santa curz that it is structurally sound. every...
  5. D

Please Delete

whats the frame size lad ?
  6. D

Ararat dh race pics

hey mate can i grab #30 of ya chris.honey@hotmail.com cheers
  7. D

wtb 06/07 boxxer seals

Item: 06/ 07 boxxer seals Location: melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: they retail for $60 so a fair bit less than that Extra Info: they must be new. cheers
  8. D

Barjarg Race snaps

hey bro #30 and my email is chris.honey@hotmail.com cheers mate
  9. D

!!!wanted sunday wc frame!!!

What: sunday wc frame, shock, bb and rear hub Price range/Willing to Pay: $$$ what will you let it go for Location: beaumaris (melbourne) Extra Info: coming home from canada soon need a race frame lined up whats out there
  10. D

***sold demo 9 pro $2000 sold***

she's gone yes it was way too cheap but at least its gone quick i sold my sole for $2000 its gone to live in the hills
  11. D

***sold demo 9 pro $2000 sold***

sold sold sold Item: demo 9pro Location:south east melbourne (beaumaris) Item Condition:exelent, one small dint on the top of the top tube NO CRACKS. other tan that just general cable marks and a few trooper scratches, Reason for selling:going over seas Price and price conditions:$...
  12. D

dh lessons

just wondering if there is anyone doing dh lessons or instructing in vic for the average rider i know the pros have got coaches but have never herd of any one just paying for lessons im keen as to get some if any one knows where you can
  13. D

SOLD 06 Giant DH Comp SOLD

what the rr price on one of these bad boys
  14. D

demo 9 pro 90% (what ya recon)

yer i know the white cranks do look a little drastic (but there race face prodigy dh) man i cant find my new seat any where !!! i took it to that race near mancefiled on the weekend it went well except i took 4 consecutive teeth off my chain ring and had 3 flats two of which were in...
  15. D

demo 9 pro 90% (what ya recon)

what do you guys recon, i know i know the seat is going its off my old bike. Im picking up the gear cable tomorrow and getting my brand spanking 321 slaced on the rear and i'll get another maxxis tyre on the rear and new grips...