Recent content by dh1

1. D

Newly Released Bikes General

Looks nice. I like it better than the new Tyee. I just bought a 2019 model spindrift, still prefer its look over the 2021.
  2. D

It’s a damn big bike. As per their sizing guide I am meant to ride a large, it’s reach is huge and then on top of that the stack height is also huge. Coming from a large V2 spitfire there is a massive difference.
  3. D

I’m sure there is at least one out there. Maybe someone who wanted Ohlins suspension but somehow ended up with a son... In referring to the ‘Zeb’ though.
  4. D

I feel blessed to have a fork named after me. Would feel more blessed if it was fox though
  5. D

2020 Norco Optic C1

Head angle is different still different between 2020 27.5 and 29 frames?
  6. D

In 29?
  7. D

It is shit hot too!! I have a 2017 optic and love it. New one has all the improvements I would want but the sight is bang on. On top of my list!
  8. D

2020 Trans NZ Enduro - Help!!!!

Hey mate, I have done 3 already and am heading for a 4th next year. I will try to put together some comments over the next few days - flat out with work at the moment so my head can’t think properly. Only day that really gets me a bit scared is out at Alexandra.
  9. D

Coil conversion for cane creek helm air forks??? 160mm

Contact NS dynamics. I had a brief chat to them early in the year. They didn’t have the kit back then but they said they were getting them.
  10. D

Rune looks sweet. Not sure why the Trunnion shocks are an issue, I only say that literally because of my lack of knowledge, not to be a smart arse. If you put a 205x60 in there instead then you get 148mm travel. Sweet spot between a spitty and rune. That could be cool. Looks like an old...
  11. D

It It's my fault....... I internally routed my spitfire and he obviously liked it haha
  12. D

2019 World Cup discussion.

Agreed! If people haven’t watched the race then why would they click on this thread, would be stupid thing to do. I avoided rotorburn and FB altogether until I watch it.
  13. D

Cannondale new DH bike with 2 shocks

This is my understanding as well. It’s not the typical ‘2 shock, design. Also read you can run it with 1 shock only. I think it is quite an interesting idea to seperate the spring from the dampener, will be good to see where it goes.
  14. D

Banshee Spitfire

Yeah I completely get that. Basically what I said in my post. Is what your really saying in your previous posts this; the stack specified on the geometry chart is low and for that specified stack the specified reach was decent but by the time you have set your bar at the right height your...
  15. D

Banshee Spitfire

Looking awesome! Jealous about the coil! I’m confused though, a low stack height has more reach then a high stack height yet the comments here seem to say the opposite....