Recent content by Delbs

1. D

Specialized Pitch Pro 2010 medium

Hey all, Was wondering if anyone would be interested in a swap, i have a Specialized Pitch Pro 2010 Large frame 26"er that is Green and white with rear Fox air shock. It has a 1/1/8 headset size and i want to swap it for a XC hardtail frame. Im open to something equivalent it doesnt have to...
  2. D

Paraglider fan on DH bike william hovell dr

Dunno where you were man lol just Max and i Yeah its awesome i want to have a ride of it, looks sick!
  3. D

Paraglider fan on DH bike william hovell dr

Was on the way home the other day after some DH runs at Stromlo in Canberra, was taking William hovell Dr home which is a 90km zone and we seen a guy on a DH bike, looked like a Giant Glory but with a Paraglider fan on his back smashing it up the hwy. This was an uphill section too and i...
  4. D

Scott 24 Hr 2012

Im entering a team of 6, we all ride DH fairly regularly so XC is fairly new to us, only been training for the past 2 months. Hmm yeah im waiting on the course layout too So far pretty keen on the XC racing, going to sign up for the Mont next year also :)
  5. D

Scott 24 Hr 2012

Many people from here register for Scott 24 hr 2012 at Stromlo? Have not seen much talk on here about it so i thought id start up a thread. I've been riding pretty regularly out at Stromlo to get the fitness up but always need more. Although its my first 24 hour race so i'm not expecting to...
  6. D

Thredbo flow track

Yeah sorry i did search on here but must have glazed over it. Ahh okay last time i seen it i just made the assumtion it was a flow track because i only seen parts of it. Cool sounds good thanks for the reply :) ill be up there again in summer
  7. D

Thredbo flow track

Hey Last time i was at Thredbo (approx Feb this year) i seen construction of some form of a flow track. I seen this on the way up in the chair lift on the right hand side of the mountain. didnt look super tech with rocks etc it just looked nice and smooth with some jumps and berms. Anyone...
  8. D

Radio station no sporting news?

Haha thanks for the replies, i know about Tripple J, I guess i forgot to mention im after news! not the music lol i have music on other devices. I currently listen to ABC radio and the content is good but during the day they just report on sport too frequently lol anyway ill keep...
  9. D

Radio station no sporting news?

Ok stupid question time, Does anyone know if ABC radio or any radio station in Aus reports on the news without a sporting section? I have been listening to ABC radio but they break every 30 mins or so from the news to report on 15 or 20 minutes worth of sporting news. It wouldnt be so bad if...
  10. D

Anyone looking to get into the bike industry?

Isnt this the main reason to why we have teams? people that are great at engineering solutions and are totally focused and obsessed over the products capabilities but then admin or sales or marketing guys to promote the hell out of that product and have a complete understanding of the bigger...
  11. D

Thredbo 25th Feb then Stromlo

Looks like its going to be raining all this week / weekend so doubt it will be any good for shuttling :(
  12. D

Bike Cleaning Survey

Done, good luck with it. Let us know how you go
  13. D

The atherton project foxtel

I just watched it all on http://www.redbull.tv/The-Atherton-Project also if anyone's interested :) Dont have to adhere to any times just watch whenever you want :)
  14. D

Thredbo 25th Feb then Stromlo

Sweet, there should be a few of us there then. Keen to hit up a few runs on that new DH top section