Recent content by danv

1. danv

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

I didn't think it was that good at all. You could tell he really did not have his heart in it when he was wishing Rudd all the best. To me he seemed more bitter that Rudd was taking over than over the fact he lost. He kept harping on about how 'good' his goverment had been and what he leaves for...
  2. danv

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Yep, the empire strikes back. As the important events of our nation unfold, channel 10 will be there, re-running old movies. A real alternative. On a more serious note, big G ups to the K man. I listened when you said you will turn a new page on the divide between economy and evironment...
  3. danv

I loved it when Maxine came on. I flicked across three channels and saw her making her speech. Then I flicked to channel ten and heard Chewbacca go 'ooooooooooowwoooooooohh' Good old ch 10.
  4. danv

Negative Feedback on ebay leading to civil suit

Advice: tell seller where to stick it. Tell her to use an umbrella to stick it. Your friends experience of the product cannot be disputed.
  5. danv

anti-hoon laws experience

They are police cameras though, the only way they can get doctored is through corruption or a break in the chain of evidence. IMHO a photo from a phone camera wouldn't count for shit. I don't think your 'mate' has anything to worry about. although, - he might cop a serve here...
  6. danv

Buying & Selling on Farkin - problems!!

Dude's ripping you, but he is in a position to blackmail you because he already has your money. Dude's a chode.
  7. danv

motor accident in c'town:(

Exaclty what binaural said. I went through a similar thing a few months ago, only the bike wasn't worth as much. First question - is she insured? If she is, the whole process could well be alot easier (although don't count on it). If she's insured, her normal 3rd party will cover you. You...
  8. danv

Nice 180.

Depends how good the rims are... On the first one, even though its fake, my friend thinks it would not be physically possible for a car to do this. how ever I disagree. Any thoughts?
  9. danv

Nice 180.

Vid of nice little 180 in a half pipe. http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u268/dpkoz1/?action=view&current=lada_jump.flv (you won't regret clicking this)
  10. danv

I put on my robe and wizard hat

"I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through...
  11. danv

Crazy John DEAD

Jesus. High stress job maybe?:rolleyes: Of course its a tragedy for his family.
  12. danv

Riding in the wet

That's always a plus isn't it? When I was on the ground and looked up at the tram, I could tell he was braking for all it was worth, but there was no way he wasn't going to hit me. Not the best brakes on those things.
  13. danv

Riding in the wet

Oh and the light comic relief afterwards- This happened on the corner of Swanston and Bourke in Melbourne CBD, thousands of people walking everywhere. The tram driver checked if I was alright, but no one else seems to pay any attention, except one person. Just after it happened, I limped...
  14. danv

Riding in the wet

a community service reminder for all (just because I feel compelled to) If you find yourself riding the streets in the wet, please watch yourself and just remember how slippery some surfaces can be. ESPECIALLY TRAM LINES You really gotta watch those bastards. On my commute home today...
  15. danv

Glass Safety Standards?

Glass door is a wierd situation... because they can be so invisible sometimes, its one of those really open questions as to wether there was a duty of care or not. I think for a full glass door or wall, it could seriously go either way. I ran into a 'glass door' once. It was probably 40% wood...