Recent content by danthebloke

1. D

Welcome! An E biking area for E bikers and those interested in E Biking

I will post up a ride review when it arrives.
  2. D

E-Bike Batteries

How many charges has it had?Should be good for 300+ charges .
  3. D

Welcome! An E biking area for E bikers and those interested in E Biking

I bought a Intense Tazer .Cant wait and worth every cent .
  4. D

SRAM Guide RS Brakes - Lever slow to return

Soon I will let you know next week when i get mine fitted.Ive had my bike about a year and a half and they only started playing up a couple of months ago or so .Took it in to the bike shop and they said no probs,the only hassle is the week and ahalf wait .But cant really complain.
  5. D

Rotorburn Brake Banter

Sram giudes I run sram giude rs on my intense tracer and i have that sticky piston feel that was discussed in the earlier posts.Would this be fixed with a good bleed ?Is it possibly a warranty thing ?The bike is about 10 months old and it started a couple of months ago .Apart from not...
  6. D

2017 Demo 8

The crocs and socks sold me.
  7. D

CANE CREEK double barrel inline air shock.

Cheers Thats some great info/advice. At 200 psi it doesnt bottom out with average riding or the occasional biggish hit,it has between 18-20 mm sag when sitting with feet on pedals which i believe is about rite .As yet i havent touched the rebound or dampening settings . I will do some...
  8. D

Spacers ? where do the spacers go ?are they an internal or external fit ? If my shock is factory tuned does that mean i already have some fitted? Where do you get spacers ? does bike shop fit them ? How do i no if i need them?
  9. D

I just bought an Intense Tracer 27.5 alloy and it came with the above rear shock.Im currently running 200 PSI and im just shy of 100 kgs . Is anybody using one of these shocks ?and what are you running in yours? cheers danny.
  10. D

eBikes - what's the current perspective

fool Thats a motorised hub with a throttle .That sought of stuff is what will give the Ebikes a bad name and have them banned . There is huge difference between that and a PEDAL ASSIST MTB.
  11. D

soon http://velonews.competitor.com/assisted-living-what-does-the-rise-of-e-bikes-mean-for-cycling
  12. D

?? Will E bikes be allowed in the PYR thread ?
  13. D

For the haters. http://www.ringpen.com/aero/ This probably wont be of any use to most of the posters on this thread because you already seem to have a lot of wind /hot air blowing out youre arses. I will probably even buy a road wheel set for mine as well:llama:
  14. D

Vital mtb review. http://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/First-Ride-Specialized-Turbo-Levo-The-X-Factor,9143/Slideshow,0/iceman2058,94 I cant believe that Bulk is not all over this.:whip:
  15. D

looks sleek. You still have to pedal,you dont just twist a throttle,so in my book its still MTB . The more people that buy them, the better they will get.