Recent content by dancaseyimages

1. dancaseyimages

Bargain buys thread

Those frame straps seem okay to hold a drink bottle
  2. dancaseyimages

Bargain buys thread

$6.9k for the Mondraker ebike, half price apparently. All sizes https://www.jonnysprockets.au/products/23-mondraker-level-r-cheery-red-grey-level-r-xl-1?variant=44525629866200
  3. dancaseyimages

Little Things You Hate

Canberra has lots of rabbits and carp, quite a few abandos that have asbestos in them as they are historic/waiting for tradies. New patches of rabbits everywhere at the moment as they aren't allowed to bait certain areas so means a run home on a motorbike at night or late arvo is waiting for...
  4. dancaseyimages

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Temu seems okay at the moment, not as much stuff as ali but looks like a few sellers are migrating across. Got a few orders and they all get packaged into one satchell somewhere and sent from China (they were from all diff sellers)
  5. dancaseyimages

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

AS long as your not in an electric car either, as a friend worked in the only 'certified' panel repair shop in Sydney when they were first out and the footage was still in the car from the crash, people dont swear as much as I thought they would when having a crash. This came out a while ago too...
  6. dancaseyimages

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Cant wait to see a gravel bike send a road gap into a rock garden :D
  7. dancaseyimages

The future of Slopestyle (Mens not going ahead tomorrow, Crankworx)

Yeah just before Cairns https://www.pinkbike.com/news/athletes-fmba-and-crankworx-forge-agreement-ensuring-slopestyle-events-world-championship-events-to-proceed-as-planned.html Its probably one of the only events I watch live as its free.
  8. dancaseyimages

Used SUV's ~$20K pref 7 seats

Four seats though. I had one of these and bought the shotgun seats from Canada for a steal (Subaru parts always cheapest from Canada instead of dealership prices here) I know of one two streets away without the seats that seemingly abandoned in a carport.
  9. dancaseyimages

What does your day look like?

We have a camp spot just outside of Thredbo if your keen on Canonball Whip Offs, BYO Tent and Bike :D
  10. dancaseyimages

What does your day look like?

When are you signing up for the Crankworx Whip Off? ;)
  11. dancaseyimages

Bargain buys thread

https://www.jonnysprockets.au/products/22-mondraker-foxy-carbon-r-29-cherry-red-carbon Half price
  12. dancaseyimages

ACT 26 Tyres including Tan Wall Minions

Oh geez sorry just saw this, they are the 26x2.50, 3C Maxx Grip so pretty soft. They are both DHF, were selling out on MTB Direct and I got the last two and havent seen them since.
  13. dancaseyimages

Helmets

:cool: Saw your coverage of bright and went and grabbed it after I pinged you
  14. dancaseyimages

The QUICK question thread.....

NZ with Qantas a few years ago just before covid lockdowns and bike was included in luggage, my partners bag was packed with my clothes etc as my bike bag was my allowance.
  15. dancaseyimages

International Pedal clearance - all flats

Keen to hear, mine are looking a little worse for wear these days