Recent content by daever

1. daever

Selfies... WTFF

Guys, selfies are a product of human nature - not just the facebook era. It's just a blunt reminder of how primitive our brains are. if cavemen had facebook, you would simply see hairy pictures of Grok's cavejunk adorned with shaman beads, beast antlers and juju berries being sent back and forth...
  2. daever

You laugh you lose

this video actually made me crack up. Won't let me embed the clip though, sorry - you'll have to click it. http://www.collegehumor.com/e/6849597
  3. daever

September 11 Conspiracy theories....

I agree too
  4. daever

September 11 Conspiracy theories....

world trade tower 7. problem debunkers?
  5. daever

You laugh you lose

A vid from Hamsta's hovercat... I want one soo bad.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMQHHObgnSg
  6. daever

After 9 rad years, I'm out.

Good luck Steve, keep in touch :)
  7. daever

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

I wish =D I like your philosophy on 2J's! they are awesome engines. Drop one in a chaser and you will be a happy man. how heavy are they?
  8. daever

I wish =D I like your philosophy on 2J's! they are awesome engines. Drop one in a chaser and you will be a happy man. how heavy are they?
  9. daever

Your parking brake is a rock, your argument is invalid.
  10. daever

Got her in the shop at the momento, getting some finishing touches, Aiming for around 350-370 killer wasps, done most of the stuff myself on it, running a low mount -5 set up on it with all the supporting tackle needed, still stock internally - we'll see how that goes. plan to stay with the...
  11. daever

Industrial designers?

Yea the math is one of those things... It gets easier with practice, and you don't have to be a superstar at it to be an engineer. It's pretty full on 1st and 2nd year, but gets easier. Your actually in a similar predicament as me - what you like doing kind of falls into both fields! But like I...
  12. daever

Industrial designers?

ID first year is drawing basics,design process, a bit of useless science stuff, ergonomics, stuff with other students within the design faculty, creating drawing portfolio's... there was a workshop class i remember for creating blue-foam models of your designs. second year is more of the same...
  13. daever

Industrial designers?

I did the opposite, I went from industrial design to engineering. Stick with engineering. ID really doesn't pay well and there's really not much you gain from the course that you cant get yourself. For me I was very good at drawing and designing stuff and incidentally I never really felt like I...
  14. daever

-=SOLD=-2009 Santa Cruz V10 Gunmetal $2600

Sold, please delete.
  15. daever

-=SOLD=-2009 Santa Cruz V10 Gunmetal $2600

Back upto the top