Recent content by D01

1. D

NSW DT SWISS 350 front 100mm hub

DT SWISS 35O FRONT HUB - 100MM QR - 32 HOLE - NON DISC LOCATION - STH COAST NSW CONDITION - BRAND NEW REASON FOR SELLING - I DIDN'T READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION PROPERLY PRICE - $60? (NOT INCLUDING POSTAGE)
  2. D

Sold Hope QR caps

Cheers, I'll wait and see if H can find them as he's kind of local and I can pick them up.
  3. D

Sold Hope QR caps

I'll grab them if you still have them.
  4. D

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

For a while a couple of years ago it was cheaper to ship something around the world than it was to put it in storage..
  5. D

Bike cage etiquette

You're talking about the self entitled arseholes whose privilege means they can park any size vehicle in any size parking spot, and excludes them from any consideration of space for anyone wanting to get into or out of adjacent cars or the angle of their parked car?
  6. D

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

I really like this guys work..
  7. D

Stromlo Upgrade approved

Cheers Tubbsy, I'll have a look when I'm back in another three weeks.
  8. D

Stromlo Upgrade approved

Immediately after Haakon's bridge (I'm assuming this is the shipping container one with Canberra on it?) it drops off to the right. I didn't see another jump line, where is this?
  9. D

Stromlo Upgrade approved

Yep, top to bottom. It finishes at the end of Old Duffy's. It looks so good, like a baby vapour. It was pretty obvious it was closed off when I was there last week, there were tape and signs.
  10. D

Increase in Dickhead behaviour?

Possibly related, but lately I've been toying with the idea of getting a motorbike again, it's been over ten years since I last had a bike. I went for a test ride last week for a few hours, and was surprised at how many nods I didn't get returned, and not just from the usual Harley and scooter...
  11. D

Newly Released Bikes General

In case anyone's been wondering what Tony Ellsworth has been up to lately.. https://theridebikes.com
  12. D

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Etsy, and Redbubble, are good for reprinted old band t-shirts.
  13. D

Fork Oil questions and queries.

I've thought about using chain and bar oil too, but haven't because some of it is vegetable based and biodegradable and intended to breakdown quickly. I've never been sure which is which, and I always just stock up on the cheapest stuff I find.
  14. D

The discount code thread

You got lucky. I've got a Bike24 order that was one day behind yours, tracking says it's still in Frankfurt.